Bengt Ove Kindvall (born 16 May 1943) is a former Swedish footballer (forward).
Ove Kindvall in 1974
|Full name||Bengt Ove Kindvall|
|Date of birth||16 May 1943|
|Place of birth||Norrköping, Sweden|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|1979–1980||IFK Göteborg (chairman)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
He started his career at IFK Norrköping, where he played until he joined Feyenoord in 1966 and became professional. The same year, he won the Guldbollen, as the best Swedish footballer of the year. He is regarded as one of Sweden's greatest ever players.
With Feyenoord he won two national championships as well as the 1970 European Cup. In the final against Celtic he scored the winning goal in extra time. In his five seasons with the club, Kindvall scored 129 league goals in 144 games. He returned to Sweden and Norrköping 1971, where he played for three years, until ending his career in IFK Göteborg.
- IFK Norrköping
- Allsvenskan: 1962, 1963
- Eredivisie: 1968–69, 1970–71
- KNVB Cup: 1964-65, 1968-69
- Intertoto Cup: 1967, 1968
- European Cup: 1969–70
- Intercontinental Cup: 1970
- "Greatest players". gopeking.net (unofficial IFK Norrköping fansite). Archived from the original on 28 September 2007. Retrieved 15 March 2016.
- "European Footballer of the Year ("Ballon d'Or") 1969". RSSSF. Retrieved 15 March 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ove Kindvall.|