Ola Fløene (born February 1, 1969) is a Norwegian rally co-driver in the World Rally Championship. He will be teamed with Pontus Tidemand for M-Sport Ford in 2019 World Rally Championship for selected events.
Ola Fløene at the 2014 Rallye Deutschland
|Born||February 1, 1969|
|World Rally Championship record|
|Active years||1995, 2000–present|
|Teams||Volkswagen Motorsport, M-Sport|
|First rally||1995 RAC Rally|
|First win||2015 Rally Catalunya|
|Last win||2015 Rally Catalunya|
Debuting in the World Rally Championship in 1995, Fløene began co-driving Mikkelsen at the 2006 Wales Rally GB and they got their first win at the 2015 Rally Catalunya. Mikkelsen won consecutive titles in the Intercontinental Rally Challenge with Škoda in 2011 and 2012.
He joined Volkswagen Motorsport after replacing his successor, Markkula, mid-season in 2014 and restarting his partnership with Mikkelsen. He got his first podium on his second time back at Volkswagen.
|1||51º Rally RACC Catalunya – Costa Daurada||2015||Andreas Mikkelsen||Volkswagen Polo R WRC|
- Klien, Jamie (21 December 2018). "Tidemand gets two WRC rounds with M-Sport". motorsport.com. Motorsport Network. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- "JWRC: Tidemand secures Junior Title". WRC.com. 5 October 2013. Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- "World Rally Championship Co-Driver | Co-Driver Profile". wrc.com. Retrieved 2015-11-03.
- "Mikkelsen replaces co-driver Markkula". WRC.com. WRC Promoter GmbH. 15 May 2014. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- "Ola Floene is Mads Ostberg's new co-driver!". madsostberg.no. Mads Østberg official site. Archived from the original on 9 December 2015. Retrieved 7 December 2015.