Škoda Fabia WRC
The Škoda Fabia WRC is a World Rally Car built for the Škoda Motorsport by Škoda Auto in the World Rally Championship. It is based upon the Škoda Fabia road car, and was debuted at the 2003 Rally Deutschland. The R5 version was launched in 2015.
|Category||World Rally Car|
|Predecessor||Škoda Octavia WRC|
|Length||4,002 mm (157.6 in)|
|Width||1,770 mm (69.7 in)|
|Height||1,429 mm (56.3 in)|
|Wheelbase||2,462 mm (96.9 in)|
|Engine||1,984 cc (121.1 cu in) I4 turbocharged |
|Transmission||Six-speed sequential |
|Weight||1,230 kg (2,711.7 lb)|
|Competition history (WRC)|
|Notable entrants||Škoda Motorsport|
|Debut||2003 Rally Deutschland|
The car was introduced at the 2003 Rally Deutschland, replacing the Octavia WRC. However, the car did not score any point in the season, which led the 2004 season to a development year. The car won twelve stages in its fifty-seven contested WRC events, but failed to achieve any podium.
- "Škoda Fabia WRC". juwra.com. Retrieved 20 January 2021.
- "Škoda Fabia WRC 05". juwra.com. Retrieved 20 January 2021.
- Zagórny, M (18 February 2007). "Skoda Octavia WRC". rajdy.v10.pl (in Polish). Retrieved 20 January 2021.
- Altaya, ed. (2008). "Škoda Fabia WRC". Scalextric, Campeones de Rally. 1: 183.
- "Škoda Fabia WRC". ewrc-results.com. Retrieved 20 January 2021.
- Official website (in Czech and English)