|Location||21 Dongho-ro, |
|Operated by||Seoul Metro, Korail|
|Line(s)||Line 3 |
|October 18, 1985||Line 3 opened|
|October 18, 1985||Gyeongui–Jungang Line opened|
|Passengers||(Daily) Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.|
Line 3: 19,062
The Line 3 part of Oksu Station is one of four stations on Line 3 not underground (The others are Jichuk, Wondang, and Daegok). The Yongsan-Deokso Line part was recently renovated with a glass-covered top which lets in sunlight. Because of its beautiful view of the Han River, it is often seen in movies and advertisements. The manhwa webtoon Oksu Station Ghost is set at the Line 3 platforms.
- Okjeong Elementary School: Exit 5
- Malaysian Embassy: Exit 4, 15 minutes walk.
- "Oksu (Line 3)". Seoul Metro. Archived from the original on 2017-02-02. Retrieved 2017-01-27.
- 옥수역 (in Korean). Doopedia. Retrieved 2017-01-25.
- with Jungang Line
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations Archived 2014-10-06 at the Wayback Machine. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- "Oksu (Gyeongui-Jungang)". Seoul Metro. Archived from the original on 2017-02-02. Retrieved 2017-01-27.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Oksu Station.|
|Preceding station||Seoul Metropolitan Subway||Following station|
Jungang Express Line