Oğuz Han Aynaoğlu
Oğuz Han Aynaoğlu (born 22 March 1992), also known as OG, is a Danish footballer who plays as a winger for Turkish club Balıkesirspor. He has amassed a total 11 youth caps for Denmark under three different age groups.
|Full name||Oğuz Han Aynaoğlu|
|Date of birth||22 March 1992|
|Place of birth||Farum, Denmark|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|2014–2015||→ Adana Demirspor (loan)||33||(5)|
|2015–2016||→ Kardemir Karabükspor (loan)||17||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 4 October 2020|
On 25 May 2011, Oğuzhan made his debut for the F.C. Nordsjælland first team, coming on as a substitute for Tobias Mikkelsen against his former club Brøndby, at Brøndby Stadium. The match ended in a 1–1 draw. He played two games in spring 2011, before getting promoted to the first team squad in summer 2011.
His two next season didn't offer him much time on the pitch, as he only played one league game in 2011/12 and seven in 2012/13, before getting sold in January 2014. His suffered from some injuries in his last season, where he got many games in the fall.
Loan to Adana DemirsporEdit
Bursaspor got a new board and manager after OG's first season in the club, and after only a half season at Bursaspor, he was loaned out to Adana Demirspor. OG later revealed, that the new board and manager hadn't see him play or train, but just suddenly decided to loan him out. So the loan stay was decided without his accept. OG quickly became a regular part of the squad and was very happy with his breakthrough in Turkish football. He played 40 games for the club and scored six goals in total, before he returned to Bursaspor.
Back in BursasporEdit
OG was ready to new start at Bursaspor after a successful season at Adana. According to OG, had Bursaspor told him that they wanted to get him back to give him a chance. OG was with the squad in Germany on a training camp where he played some of the friendly matches. OG revealed, that the coach had told him that he wanted to use him, but the club would prefer to get bigger players to the club, that had played on a higher level than OG had. So he never really got the chance to show himself and left the club on a loan deal.
Loan to KarabüksporEdit
OG was loaned out to Kardemir Karabükspor on 26 August 2015. It was later revealed by the player himself, that he could have chosen to stay at Bursaspor, but he didn't want to take that risk. OG played 24 games and scored four goals, before leaving the club at the end of the season.
- As of 21 September 2011
- "Truppen - efterår 2005" (in Danish). BIF92.dk. Retrieved 12 August 2011. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Houlind, Søren (26 May 2011). "Speciel debut for ung FCN-angriber" (in Danish). Bold.dk. Retrieved 11 August 2011. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Tyrkere henter FCN-kant‚ bold.dk, 5 January 2014
- Ex-FCN'er tvunget på lån i Tyrkiet‚ bold.dk, 11 September 2014
- Ex-FCN'er nyder tyrkisk gennembrud, bold.dk, 17 February 2015
- Store indkøb pressede OG væk fra Bursaspor‚ bold.dk, 23 September 2015
- Ny lejeaftale i Tyrkiet til tidligere FCN-spiller‚ bold.dk, 26 August 2015
- O.G. glæder sig over Süper Lig-skifte‚ bold.dk, 13 July 2016
- O.G. fortsætter i Adanaspor‚ bold.dk, 26 August 2018
- ALTAYIMIZ’A HOŞ GELDİN OĞUZ HAN AYNAOĞLU!, altay.org.tr, 2018
- "Denmark beat Northern Ireland in Milk Cup Elite final". BBC News. British Broadcasting Corporation. 29 July 2011. Retrieved 13 August 2011. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)