|Alma mater||Middlesex University|
|Board member of||Chairman of Dunkin' Brands |
Travis was born in East London into an entrepreneurial family. His father had several businesses including a twine and rope wholesaling business, and a toy distribution business. When Nigel was 18, he started working as a disc jockey.
In 2008, Travis was hired by Dunkin' Brands to lead as its CEO. In 2014, his pay doubled compared to $4.3M in 2013. During Travis's time at Dunkin' Brands, the company added 3,300 new Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins shops.
- "Dunkin' Brands | Board of Directors". Investor.dunkinbrands.com. Retrieved 2017-05-08.
- Nigel Travis. "Nigel Travis: Executive Profile & Biography". Bloomberg. Retrieved 2017-05-08.
- "Dunkin' Donuts Takes On The World: Leadership Lessons From The CEO". Forbes.com. October 1, 2013. Retrieved 2017-05-08.
- "Nigel Travis - Global Restaurant Leadership". Global Restaurant Leadership Conference.
- "Blockbuster Inc. Names Nigel Travis President and Chief Operating Officer". Prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2017-05-08.
- "Papa John's Hires Nigel Travis as President and Chief Executive Officer (NASDAQ:PZZA)". Ir.papajohns.com. Retrieved 2017-05-08.
- John Sterlicchi. "Dunkin' Donuts hires British-born CEO | Business". The Guardian. Retrieved 2017-05-08.
- Luna, Taryn (2015-03-30). "Dunkin' CEO's pay doubled in 2014". The Boston Globe. Retrieved 2017-05-08.
- [dead link]
- "Nigel Travis talks soccer in the UK". Boston Herald. 2010-12-10. Retrieved 2017-05-08.