Miikka Anttila (born 10 September 1972) is a Finnish rally co-driver, currently teaming with Jari-Matti Latvala at Toyota Gazoo Racing WRT. Anttila has previously served alongside such drivers as Mikko Hirvonen, Janne Tuohino and Kosti Katajamäki.
Miikka Anttila at the 2013 Rallye Deutschland
|Born||10 September 1972|
|World Rally Championship record|
|Teams||Toyota Gazoo Racing WRT|
Ford World Rally Team
|First rally||1999 Rally Finland|
|First win||2008 Rally Sweden|
|Last win||2018 Rally Australia|
|Last rally||2019 Rally Catalunya|
Debuting in the World Rally Championship in 1999, Anttila began co-driving Latvala at the 2003 Rallye Deutschland and got his first win at the 2008 Swedish Rally. So committed is Anttila to co-driving that he missed the birth of his second child in order to contest the Rally de Espana in 2011.
He joined Volkswagen Motorsport after its formation as a manufacturer team in 2013.
At the 2018 Tour de Corse, Anttila made his 197th WRC start which made him the most experienced competitor in the history of the sport. The record was previously held by Spanish driver and two times world-champion Carlos Sainz who started 196 events. He became the first-ever competitor to start 200 rallies in the WRC at the 2018 Rally d'Italia.
* Season still in progress.
- "World Rally Championship Co-Driver - Co-Driver Profile - wrc.com". World Rally Championship. Retrieved 16 March 2018.
- "Jari-Matti Latvala seals 2017 Toyota World Rally Championship seat". 6 Dec 2016.
- "Record-breaker Anttila". World Rally Championship. Retrieved 13 April 2018.
- "Accolades for Anttila". World Rally Championship. Retrieved 29 June 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Miikka Anttila.|