Lyanco Evangelista Silveira Neves Vojnović (Serbian Cyrillic: Лијанко Еванжелиста Силвеира Невеш Војновић, pronounced [ʋǒːjnoʋitɕ]; born 1 February 1997), simply known as Lyanco, is a Brazilian-Serbian professional footballer who plays as a centre-back for Italian club Torino and the Brazil national under-23 team.
|Full name||Lyanco Evangelista Silveira Neves Vojnović|
|Date of birth||1 February 1997|
|Place of birth||Vitória, Brazil|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|2019||→ Bologna (loan)||13||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 09:21, 31 May 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 16 August 2019
Born in Vitória, Espírito Santo, Lyanco started his youth career at Botafogo de Futebol e Regatas. In January 2015, he signed a four-year deal with São Paulo FC. Lyanco made his professional debut as a substitute in a 2–1 win against Atlético Paranaense. He started and played the 90 minutes in his third professional match, a 0–0 draw against Joinville.
On 29 March 2017, it was announced that Lyanco had signed a five-year contract with Serie A club Torino, for a reported fee of €6 million plus bonuses. He immediately moved to Turin to begin training with the team, and facilitate his acclimatisation to the club, at the orders of Siniša Mihajlović. His league debut came on 20 September 2017 in a 3-2 victory over Udinese Calcio.
On 28 January 2016, Lyanco announced on his official Twitter account that he had agreed with officials from the Football Association of Serbia, to represent Serbian youth teams at international level. In the future, he could still decide to play for Brazil.
Lyanco's paternal grandfather, Jovan Vojnović, was born in the Serbian area of Yugoslavia and moved to Brazil, when he was 7 years old, during World War II. His maternal family has Portuguese roots.
- As of match played 26 May 2019
- "Lyanco al Toro". torinofc.
- "UFFICIALE: Bologna, Edera nuovo attaccante rossoblù. Con lui Lyanco" (in Italian). Retrieved 31 January 2019.
- Zagueiro de 18 anos do SP aceita convite e defenderá a Sérvia em amistoso
- "Lyanco". Ogol. Retrieved 6 October 2016.
- Includes Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana
- Includes Campeonato Paulista, Recopa Sudamericana and Suruga Bank