|Region||Central Visayas Region VII|
|District||2nd District of Bohol|
|Established||13 March 1968|
|• Type||Sangguniang Barangay|
|• Barangay Captain||Felix Cutamora|
|• Barangay Council|
|• Total||642 ha (1,586 acres)|
(2015 census) 
|• Density||410/km2 (1,100/sq mi)|
|• Voter (2013)||1,264|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)38|
The barangay's total land area is approximately 642 hectares (1,590 acres).
According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 2,650. 
Lomangog is one of the most progressive barangays in the municipality. It is a well-known place since Ubay Agri Park, Ubay Stock Farm and Bohol's Philippine Carabao Center are located in this barangay.
Lomangog celebrates its annual fiesta on 15 January in honor of their patron saint.
Located on the central part of the municipality, Lomangog is bounded to the north by Imelda, to the east by San Vicente, to the south by Biabas and Bongbong, and to the west by Hambabauran. Lomangog is 7 km (4.3 mi) from the town center, Poblacion.
It is accessible by all kinds of land transportation with a travel time of 10–15 minutes by private vehicles (jeep, motorcycle, automobiles) and 15–20 minutes by public utility vehicles.
People in the barangay are mostly farmers who live by planting rice, camote, cassava, banana, and other vegetables. Some till agricultural smallholdings. Some of population also weave mats, and produce palm oil and coconut products.
The Alturas Group operates a large rice and feed mill in Lomangog. 80% of its output is consumed within the group, by the piggery, poultry and aquaculture operations of Marcela Farms. Expansion in 2011 cost ₱800 million, and delivers the ability to process 20,000 tons of hog feed per hour.
There are seven puroks overseen by the elected kagawads.
Facilities and servicesEdit
- Barangay Captain's Office
- Barangay Chapel
- Barangay Hall
- Barangay Health Center
- Barangay Market
- Multi-Purpose Center
- Basketball Court
- Day Care Center
- Elementary School
- 7 Purok Kiosks
- Census of Population (2015). "Region VII (Central Visayas)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- 2013 Barangay and Sangguniang Kabataan Election
- Saz, Efren B. (April 2007). "A Comprehensive Assessment of the Agricultural Extension System in the Philippines: Case Study of LGU Extension in Ubay, Bohol" (PDF). Philippine Institute for Development Studies. Retrieved March 14, 2015.
- "Our businesses: Feedmill, Rice mill". Alturas Supermarket Corporation. 2015.
- The Freeman, Angeline Valencia (13 October 2011). "P800M feed mill, milestone for Bohol agri-biz". Retrieved 23 March 2015.