Kansai Paint Co.,Ltd. (関西ペイント株式会社 Kansai Peinto Kabushiki-gaisha) is a Japanese, Osaka-based chemical company whose main products are automotive, industrial and decorative coatings. The company uses ALESCO as its corporate brand which it introduced in June 1987.
The company headquarters building in Osaka
|Traded as||TYO: 4613|
|Founded||Amagasaki (May 17, 1918 )|
|Headquarters||6-14, Imabashi 2-chome, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-8523, Japan|
|Services||Control and undertaking of painting works|
|Revenue||US$ 3.11 billion (FY 2013) (JPY 320.45 billion) (FY 2013)|
|US$ 209.48 million (FY 2013) (JPY 21.56 billion) (FY 2013)|
Number of employees
|11,917 (consolidated, as of March 31, 2014)|
|Subsidiaries||Kansai Nerolac Paints|
|Footnotes / references|
The company is one of the world's top ten paint manufacturers with manufacturing sites in over 43 countries across the world.
- Automotive coatings
- Automotive refinish coatings
- Industrial coatings
- Decorative coatings
- Protective coatings
- Marine coatings
- Coatings for personal use
- "Corporate Profile". Kansai Paint. Archived from the original on May 10, 2015. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- "Company Snapshot". Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- "Kansai opens their largest state-of-the-art consumer experience center in Dubai". Zawya. Thomson Reuters. February 4, 2015. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- "Man Utd broadens palette with Japanese paint sponsorship". Thomson Reuters. January 18, 2013. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- Official global website (in English)