Kanayo O. Kanayo
Anayo Modestus Onyekwere (popularly known as Kanayo O. Kanayo, born March 1, 1962 in Mbaise, Imo State, Nigeria) is a Nigerian actor and lawyer. In 2006 he won the African Movie Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role for his performance in the movie "Family Battle".
Kanayo O. Kanayo
Anayo Modestus Onyekwere
March 1, 1962
In 1992, Kanayo made his debut movie appearance in the film Living in Bondage. Kanayo has starred in over 100 films. He was nominated in 2008 for African Movie Academy Award for Best Actor in the movie "Across the Niger". His most recent movies are Up North and Living in Bondage: Breaking Free
He is a graduate of Law from the University of Abuja in the year 2018, He also finished his Law School from the Abuja Law School located at Bwari, Abuja in the year 2020.
- "Anayo Modestus Onyekwere aka KOK". African Movie Academy Award. Archived from the original on 24 July 2011. Retrieved 18 January 2011.
- "Official Website". kanayookanayo.com. Archived from the original on 1 July 2010. Retrieved 18 January 2011.
- AMatus, Azuh (2 March 2007). "Why Nollywood must recapitalise – Kanayo O. Kanayo". Daily Sun. Lagos, Nigeria. Archived from the original on 4 March 2007. Retrieved 18 January 2011.
- "AMAA 2006 - List of Winners". African Movie Academy Awards. Archived from the original on 12 February 2008. Retrieved 11 September 2010.
- "Living in Bondage: Internet Movie Data Base". Retrieved 2009-10-18.
- "Kanayo O. Kanayo". IMDb. Retrieved 2020-08-31.
- "Nigeria's Centenary: Queen Elizabeth and all the award winners". pmnewsnigeria.com. Retrieved 7 October 2014.
- Nigerians congratulate Veteran Actor Kanayo as he is Officially Called to the Bar