Kalat, Razavi Khorasan
Kalat (Persian: كلات; also Romanized as Kalāt; also known as Kalūt) is a city and capital of Kalat County, in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 6,529, in 1,661 families. Nader Shah governed the area after the fall of the Safavids.
|• Total||7,687 |
|Time zone||UTC+3:30 (IRST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+4:30 (IRDT)|
|Kalat, Razavi Khorasan at GEOnet Names Server|
- Kalat, Razavi Khorasan can be found at GEOnet Names Server, at this link, by opening the Advanced Search box, entering "-3068804" in the "Unique Feature Id" form, and clicking on "Search Database".
- "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1385 (2006)" (Excel). Statistical Center of Iran. Archived from the original on 2011-11-11.
- Axworthy, Michael (2009). The Sword of Persia: Nader Shah, from Tribal Warrior to Conquering Tyrant. I.B. Tauris. ISBN 1845119827.
- Tod, J. K. (1923) "Kalat-I-Nadiri", The Geographical Journal 62(5): pp. 366–370
- Kalāt-e Nāderi, in Persian, Jadid Online, 2006, .
A Slide Show of Kalāt-e Nāderi by Shahāb Āzādeh, Jadid Online, 2006,  (2 min 30 sec).
- Farshid Sāmāni, Konj-e Denj-e Fāteh-e Hend (The Quiet Corner of the Conqueror of India), in Persian, Jadid Online, 14 January 2010, .
• Audio slideshow:  (3 min 38 sec).