International rankings of Jordan
This article needs to be updated.January 2021)(
This article may need to be rewritten to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards. (March 2012)
- The Wall Street Journal and the Heritage Foundation: Index of Economic Freedom 2016, ranked 38 out of 179 countries
- International Monetary Fund:
- World Economic Forum: Global Competitiveness Index, 2015-2016, ranked 64th out of 140 countries.
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy and the Center for International Earth Science Information Network: Environmental Performance Index 2016, ranked 74 out of 180 countries.
- KOF Swiss Economic Institute: Globalization Index 2011, ranked 38 out of 156 countries
- KOF Swiss Economic Institute: Globalization Index 2016, ranked 47th out of 207 countries overall.
- KOF Swiss Economic Institute: Globalization Index 2016, ranked 61st out of 207 countries for Economic Globalization.
- KOF Swiss Economic Institute: Globalization Index 2016, ranked 80th out of 207 countries for Social Globalization.
- KOF Swiss Economic Institute: Globalization Index 2016, ranked 38th out of 207 countries for Political Globalization.
- The World According to GaWC 2008, Globalization and World Cities Study Group and Network, Loughborough University, United Kingdom
- Country profile: Jordan, Index of Economic Freedom, Heritage Foundation and The Wall Street Journal
- Detailed Rankings (2011), KOF Index of Globalization, KOF Swiss Economic Institute
- Institute for Economics and Peace