Inje Speedium is a motor racing circuit in Inje County, South Korea. The circuit is part of a larger complex, named the Inje Auto Theme Park, that includes a hotel and condominiums. The main course is 3.908 kilometres (2.428 mi), but can be split into separate 2.577-kilometre (1.601 mi) and 1.375-kilometre (0.854 mi) circuits.
|Location||Inje, South Korea|
|Opened||25 May 2013|
|Major events||Asian Le Mans Series|
3 Hours of Inje
TCR Korea Touring Car Series
World Touring Car Cup
|Length||3.908 km (2.428 mi)|
|Length||2.577 km (1.601 mi)|
|Length||1.375 km (0.854 mi)|
The circuit is to host the eighth round of the 2020 World Touring Car Cup on the 18th of October.
- de Carli, Guido. "Inje Speedium". Tracks in the World. Retrieved 1 January 2014.
- Petronas Syntium Team (22 May 2013). "Lester to Turn First Ever Laps of New Korean Circuit". Retrieved 1 January 2014.
- Dagys, John (4 August 2013). "KCMG Wins in South Korea". Sportscar365. Retrieved 1 January 2014.
- "Aragón, Inje-Speedium confirmed on 2020 WTCR calendar". TouringCarTimes. 5 December 2019. Retrieved 5 December 2019.
- Official website (in Korean)
- Map and circuit history at RacingCircuits.info
- Onboard lap of the circuit
|This article about a motor sport venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a sports venue in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|