Gemini (pronunciation: // JEM-in-eye (♊︎) is the third astrological sign in the zodiac, originating from the constellation of Gemini. It is a positive mutable sign. Under the tropical zodiac, the sun transits this sign between about 21 May and 21 June.  Gemini is represented by the twins Castor and Pollux, known as the Dioscuri.
|Duration (tropical, western)||May 20 – June 20 (2020, UT1)|
This section may be too technical for most readers to understand. Please help improve it to make it understandable to non-experts, without removing the technical details. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Taking from the twins that represent it, Gemini is considered by astrologists as one of the most important of the zodiacs since it captures someone's most basic "levels." For instance, it articulates their dual nature, a species with the so-called lower self and higher self as well as the way they are bilaterally symmetrical. Gemini is also considered by astrology followers as the most adaptable sign of the zodiac owing to the so-called mutable energy that allows individuals within this sign the so-called capability to view life from different angles.
- Astronomical Applications Department (2011). Multiyear Computer Interactive Almanac. 2.2.2. Washington DC: US Naval Observatory.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link) Longitude of Sun, apparent geocentric ecliptic of date, interpolated to find time of crossing 0°, 30°....
- Atsma, Aaron J. (c. 2015). "DIOSCURI : Greek Gods of Horsemanship, Protectors of Sailors | Mythology, Dioskouroi, w/ pictures". Theoi. Retrieved September 23, 2016.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)
- Baker, Douglas M. (April 26, 2016). Gemini - The Key to Your Inner Self. Claregate Ltd. ISBN 9781910228142.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)
- "English Oxford Living Dictionary". Oxford University Press. 2018.
- "Gemini". Encyclopedia Britannica. n.d. Retrieved June 24, 2020.
- Tierney, Bil (2001). All Around the Zodiac: Exploring Astrology's Twelve Signs. St. Paul, Minnesota: Llewellyn Worldwide. p. 81. ISBN 0738701114.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)
- Unicode Consortium (2015). "Unicode 8.0 Character Code Charts" (PDF). Retrieved April 21, 2016.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)
|Look up Gemini#English or Gemini in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gemini (astrology).|