Gaurav Wadhwa is an Indian television actor from Jaipur, Rajasthan. He is best known for his roles in Thapki Pyar Ki, Ye Hai Mohabbatein and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. He played the main lead role in Super Sisters - Chalega Pyaar Ka Jaadu.
Gaurav Wadhwa(Rav from rimorav (Pundi ))
|Born||19 December 1993 Jaipur,Rajasthan|
|Years active||2013 – present|
|Family||Sandeep Wadhwa (father)
Indu Wadhwa (mother)Nirbhay Wadhwa (brother)
He used to run a Youtube channel called RiMoRav Vlogs along with his former co-stars Rishi Dev and Mohena Singh. RiMoRav broke up due to some undisclosed reason and the channel was passed on to Rishi Dev (and his sister and brother) with the title Rimorav Vlogs presents Ri vlogs.. Gaurav has his own YouTube channel named Gaurav Wadhwa.
|2013||Dance India Dance||Himself||Contestant|
|2014||Fear Files||Ajay||Episodic role|
|2016–2017||Ye Hai Mohabbatein||Sohail Behl / Sohail Chhabra||Antagonist|
|2017||Thapki Pyar Ki||Samar Kapoor||Parallel male lead protagonist|
|2017–2018||Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai||Shubham Goenka / Aryan||Comic Role turned Negative turned Positive|
|2018||Super Sisters - Chalega Pyar Ka Jaadu||Ashmit Oberoi||Main male lead protagonist|
|2019||Baavle Utaavle||Salman Khan|
|2020||Maddam Sir||Reporter Sunny Chaddha|
|Naagin 5||Gautam Mathur|
|2021||Teri Laadli Main||Akshat||Main male lead protagonist|
- Chaudhary, Neha (3 August 2018). "Jaipur boy Gaurav Wadhwa plays lead in Super Sisters". The Times of India. Retrieved 17 December 2018.
- "Lucky and proud to be part of Yeh Rishta...: Gaurav Wadhwa". The Times of India. 22 September 2017. Retrieved 17 December 2018.
- "Gaurav Wadhwa is new LEAD actor in Colors show". ABP News. 14 April 2017. Retrieved 17 December 2018.
- Mulla, Zainab (29 November 2016). "Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Gaurav Wadhwa is all set to enter Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya – Karan Patel's show". india.com. Retrieved 17 December 2018.
- "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actor Gaurav Wadhwa to enter the show". ABP News. 18 September 2017. Retrieved 17 December 2018.