Framework Computer Inc. is an American laptop manufacturer. The company positions itself as a proponent of the electronics right to repair movement, and their laptops are designed to be easy to disassemble, with replaceable parts. The company's approach has earned them praise from Louis Rossmann and Linus Sebastian, the latter having invested $225,000 into the company. In November 2021, Time Magazine listed the Framework laptop on their list of The 100 Best Inventions of 2021.
|United States, Canada|
|Nirav Patel (founder, CEO)|
- "How I Built Framework, The Laptop Tackling The Right To Repair | Make:". Make: DIY Projects and Ideas for Makers. September 2, 2021.
- Buzzi, Matthew; Burek, John. "Framework Laptop Review". PCMAG.
- Wawro, Alex (August 18, 2021). "Framework Laptop review: The anti-MacBook has arrived". Tom's Guide.
- Salter, Jim (July 27, 2021). "Review: Framework's lightweight modular laptop is a winner". Ars Technica.
- Grunin, Lori. "Framework Laptop review: A functional and futureproof 13 inches". CNET.
- Lee, Dave (August 31, 2021). "Why Big Tech should embrace the 'right to repair' revolution". www.ft.com.
- Rossmann, Louis. "Frame.work isn't virtue signalling; they genuinely support Right to Repair. I wish them success" – via www.youtube.com.
- Linus Tech Tips. "A COMPLETELY Upgradeable Laptop? - Framework Laptop Review" – via www.youtube.com.
- Linus Tech Tips. "I'm Legally Obligated to Disclose This".
- Steinberg, Don (November 10, 2021). "A Notebook You Can Repair: Framework Laptop" – via www.time.com.