Circuito de Navarra
Circuito de Navarra is a motorsport race track that opened in June 2010 near Los Arcos in the Navarre region of Northern Spain. It is a 3.933 km (2.444 mi) permanent road course that hosts the Superleague Formula series and the FIA GT1 World Championship. On 2–4 May 2014, it was the location of the second weekend of Acceleration 2014, a series of festivals combining top class car and bike racing with music and entertainment.
|Location||Los Arcos, Spain|
|Major events||Superbike World Championship|
FIA GT1 World Championship
|Length||3.933 km (2.444 mi)|
|Race lap record||1:27.348 ( Frédéric Vervisch, Liverpool F.C., 2010, Superleague Formula)|
The circuit was inaugurated June 19, 2010 with the showing of the MotoGP Inmotec. Its first national test was held on 31 July.
The official race lap records at the Circuito de Navarra are listed as:
|Grand Prix Circuit: 3.933 km|
|Superleague Formula||1:27.348||Frédéric Vervisch||Panoz DP09||2010 Navarra Superleague Formula round|
|GT1||1:37.027||Ricardo Zonta||Lamborghini Murciélago LP670 R-SV||2010 FIA GT1 Navarra round|
|GT3||1:39.402||Yelmer Buurman||BMW Z4 (E89) GT3||2012 FIA GT1 Navarra round|
|Formula 4||1:39.652||Guillem Pujeu||Tatuus F4-T014||2017 Navarra F4 Spain round|
- "GT1 global expansion continues". FIA GT1 World Championship. SRO Group. 30 July 2010. Archived from the original on 3 August 2010. Retrieved 30 July 2010.
- Windsor, Richard (5 September 2017). "Vuelta a España 2017: stage 16 individual time trial start times". Cycling Weekly. Retrieved 5 September 2017.
- Arthurs-Brennan, Michelle (24 August 2019). "Vuelta a España 2019 route: all you need to know about the route for the 74th edition". Cycling Weekly. Retrieved 5 September 2019.
- "Calendar updated: Navarra to make WorldSBK debut, Aragon Round to open the season". WorldSBK.com. Dorna Sports. 9 March 2021. Retrieved 9 March 2021.
- "FIA GT1 World Championship Navarra 2010". Retrieved 4 April 2021.
- "FIA GT1 World Championship Navarra 2012". Retrieved 4 April 2021.
- "F4 Spanish Championship Circuito de Navarra Race 1 (25' +1 lap) Provisional Classification" (PDF). Retrieved 11 April 2021.