This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Occupation||Actress, singer, host, writer|
(m. 1989; separated 2012)
Early life and careerEdit
She has performed in numerous television, film and theatre productions in Toronto, New York City and Los Angeles. McClenahan originated the role of Carrie in the long running Toronto theatrical production of Yuppies! The Musical, co-hosted the morning radio show for WDRE on Long Island NY, and was the first female video jockey at MuchMusic in Canada. She plays Diana Agron's mother in the 2018 Andy Garcia thriller "Headlock".
She sings jazz, blues and standards, and performed with the gospel group Vortex and the Champagne Trio. McClenahan has opened for the Bangles at the Theatricum Botanicum, and performed with the Scat Salon at Froggy's for 6 years in Topanga, California. She continues to sing around the Los Angeles area, most recently with her daughter Hannah.
|1985||Martin's Day||Police Radio Operator|
|Head Office||Max's Girl|
|Big Deal||Tipsy Woman|
|1986–1987||Adderly||Sandra Kirkwood||2 episodes|
|1991||Sweating Bullets||Hotel Clerk||Episode: "Tara, Tara, Tara"|
|1997||Coach||Lucy||Episode: "Baby Coaches"|
|2011||Got Home Alive||Reenactment||Television documentary|
|2012||Comedy Bang! Bang!||Lawyer||Episode: "Jon Hamm Wears a Light Blue Shirt & Silver Watch"|
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on January 15, 2013. Retrieved September 26, 2012.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Bangles Rock for Cindi at Theatricum Botanicum Fundraiser". Topanga Messenger. August 12, 2010. Archived from the original on April 25, 2016. Retrieved April 16, 2016.
- McClenahan, Catherine (July 28, 2011). "Wooo-Hooo: Bonnaroo". Topanga Messenger. Archived from the original on August 16, 2016. Retrieved August 2, 2016.
- McClenahan, Catherine (August 11, 2011). "Wanderlust Downward Dog Days in the City". Topanga Messenger. Archived from the original on August 16, 2016. Retrieved August 2, 2016.
- Reiher, Andrea (September 24, 2012). "Bill Fagerbakke, wife Catherine McClenahan file for separation". Zap2it . Retrieved April 12, 2019 – via screenertv.com.
- Carlson, Dusten (September 24, 2012). "SpongeBob's Patrick Star Splits With Wife". Inquisitr. Retrieved April 12, 2019 – via www.inquisitr.com.