Baoji–Lanzhou high-speed railway
The Baoji–Lanzhou high-speed railway is a high-speed railway operated by China Railway High-speed between Baoji in western Shaanxi province and Lanzhou, the capital of Gansu province. The railway cuts the rail travel between Baoji and Lanzhou from current five hours to one hour and a half (two hours in revenue service). It connects with the Xi'an–Baoji high-speed railway to the east and the Lanzhou–Urumqi high-speed railway to the west. The feasibility study report has been approved by the National Development and Reform Commission. The construction work was expected to start in the first half of 2011, but it actually started in October 2012. The line started operations on July 9, 2017.
|Locale||Shaanxi and Gansu|
|Operator(s)||China Railway High-speed|
|Opened||July 9, 2017|
|Line length||401 km (249 mi)|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in) standard gauge|
|Operating speed||250 km/h (155 mph)|
|Baoji–Lanzhou high-speed railway|
|Baoji–Lanzhou Passenger Dedicated Line|
Seven stations are built along the line: Baoji South, Dongcha, Tianshui South, Qin'an, Tongwei, Dingxi North, and Lanzhou West. 92% of the total length is be elevated or in tunnels. The total investment is estimated to be CN¥ 64,000,000,000 (US$10 billion). It is the first railway to serve Qin'an and Tongwei.
- 宝鸡至兰州客运专线陕西段工程开工建设. Archived from the original on 2013-05-14. Retrieved 2012-10-21., 2012-10-21
- :: 新华网 :: - 地方联播. Xinhuanet.com. 2011-03-05. Retrieved 2016-02-01.
- 宝鸡至兰州铁路客运专线建设项目启动. Archived from the original on 2013-05-14. Retrieved 2012-10-21., Xinhua, 2012-10-21
- 宝鸡至兰州的客运专线昨天在榆中奠基. 2012-10-27. Archived from the original on 2015-01-13. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- “丝路高铁”全线通车为“一带一路”发展奠定坚实基础. 西安网. 2017-05-22. Retrieved 2017-05-22.
- 7月1日起铁路实施新运行图 金华市民可坐高铁到大西北. 金华日报. 2017-06-02. Retrieved 2017-06-07.
- 定了！宝兰高铁7月9日开通 郑州直达兰州不到5小时. 映象网-猛犸新闻客户端. 2017-07-06. Retrieved 2017-07-06 – via Sina Henan.
- 国家发改委批复宝鸡至兰州客运专线 计划今年开工-甘肃频道-人民网. Gs.people.com.cn. Retrieved 2016-02-01.