|Locale||Lanzhou, Gansu, China|
|Transit type||Rapid Transit|
|Number of lines||1|
|Number of stations||20|
|Began operation||23 June 2019|
|Operator(s)||Lanzhou Rail Transit Co., Ltd|
|Number of vehicles||20 (2019)|
|System length||25.9 km (16.1 mi)|
|Track gauge||1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in) (standard gauge)|
There will be 35 kilometers (22 mi) lines in operation at the end of 2022, including Line 1 (25.9 km, in operation) and Line 2 (9.06 km, open in 2022). The first two lines will cost about 23 billion yuan ($3.6 billion).
Lines in operationEdit
Lines under constructionEdit
|Yanbei Road||Dongfanghong Square||2022 (Planned)||9.06||9|
Line 2 was planned to start construction at the end of 2015. Built in phases, the first phase is 9.06 kilometers (5.6 mi) with 9 stations. It will run from Yanbei Road to Dongfanghong Square, all within Chengguan District. The line have 2 transfer stations to Line 1, at Wulipu station and Dongfanghong Square station. In December 2017, tunnel boring for the second line commenced. The tunnel will be at depths between 6.3 metres (21 ft) and 16.8 metres (55 ft). The line will open in 2022.
|chinhoyoo. "兰州轨道交通线路图（2035+）" [Lanzhou rail transit route map (2035+)]. Archived from the original on 2 August 2020.|
In long-term planning, there will be 5 lines totaling 228 kilometers (142 mi). Due to the urban geography of Lanzhou following a river valley, most of the lines will run east-west parallel to the Yellow River. There will be lines connecting the main urban center with Lanzhou Zhongchuan Airport, Yuzhong county and Gaolan county.
Line 2 (Phase 2)Edit
- Nanguanshizi (南关什字)
- Shuangchengmen (双城门)
- Sunjiatai (孙家台)
- Shangxiyuan (上西园)
- Lanzhou University of Technology (兰州理工大学)
- Wuwei Road (武威路)
- West Railway Station (西客站站), transfer to line 1, high speed and heavy rail
- Huoxing Road (火星路)
- Yellow River Market (黄河市场)
- Shilidian (十里店)
- Baile Square (培黎广场)
- Shuiguazhuang (水挂庄)
- Lanzhou Jiaotong University (兰州交通大学)
- Feijiaying (费家营)
- Cuijiazhuang (崔家庄)
- Majiazhuang (马家庄)
- Huangjiatan (黄家滩)
- Xiahewan (下河湾)
Line 3 is entirely in the planning phase. Unlike the first two lines, it will have above-ground sections. A road-rail bridge is planned to carry Line 3 over the Yellow River, continuing its route above ground.
- Railway station (火车站), transfer to Lanzhou Railway Station
- Hezheng Road (和政路)
- Five springs square (五泉广场)
- Zhengning Road (正宁路)
- Xiguan (西关), transfer to line 1
- Miaotanzi (庙滩子)
- Caochang Street (草场街)
- Yanchangbao (盐场堡)
- Xingangcheng (新港城)
- Yanxi Road (雁西路)
- Yanbei Road (雁北路), transfer to line 2
- Arts college (文理学院)
- Baidaoping (白道坪)
- Doudaogou (陡道沟)
Line 4 is entirely in the planning phase.
- Yantan Road (雁滩路)
- Yantanshizi (雁滩什字)
- Yanyuan Road (雁园路), transfer to line 2
- Yanxing Road (雁兴路)
- Yandong Street (雁东街)
- Fanjiawan (范家湾)
- Donggang (东岗), transfer to line 1
- Heping (和平)
- Weiliu Road (纬六路)
- Dingyuan (定远)
- New Technology City (科技新城)
Line 1 is served by a fleet of 26 Type A rolling stock trainsets of 6 cars each, with a capacity of 2460 passengers per trainset. Each set is 139.98 metres (459.3 ft) long, 3.09 metres (10.1 ft) wide and 3.8 metres (12 ft) high. The rolling stock is manufactured in Changchun by China's CRRC. The train sets are developed to be able to withstand sand storms, and feature aluminium bodywork with sand resistant paint, sand resistant glass, and the ventilation system is designed to handle large amounts of dust in the air.
A few of the trainsets in service on Line 1 carry the colour scheme of Line 2 which is still under construction.
All stations have ticket barriers which can be entered using China T-union cards, either personally bound, or bought for single journeys from ticketing machines.
- "6月23日兰州轨交1号线试运营". 2019-06-21. Retrieved 2019-06-21.
- "看看 兰州市轨道交通线网规划是啥样子?-兰州-每日甘肃网". lz.gansudaily.com.cn.
- "兰州轨道交通2号线一期争取2022年底投入运营". 2019-11-12.
- "兰州城市轨道交通工程开工奠基 刘伟平冯健身赵广发欧阳坚出席奠基仪式". gansudaily.com.cn. Archived from the original on 15 October 2012. Retrieved 30 April 2015.
- "Construction of subway line 2 expected to start soon". China.org.cn. Retrieved 17 December 2015.
- "微博". m.weibo.cn.
- "兰州地铁1号线至5号线所有站点公布！快看哪个站点离你家近？". 12 January 2018.
- "兰州城市轨道交通工程昨开工-今日兰州". xinhuanet.com. Archived from the original on 24 September 2015. Retrieved 30 April 2015.
- "兰州地铁1号线至5号线所有站点公布！快看哪个站点离你家近？". news.sina.com.cn. January 12, 2018.
- ""公轨合建"：兰州雁青大桥最新效果图曝光，年内开建！_明珠新闻_丝路明珠网". www.gstv.com.cn.
- "兰州雁青黄河大桥发布环评公示 青什片区融入主城加速发展". www.sohu.com.
- "在长春开始生产制造 兰州地铁列车10月下线抵兰 -兰州地铁-每日甘肃-甘肃". gansu.gansudaily.com.cn.
- "微博-兰州晨报". 2016-07-27.
- "兰州，你的地铁已到货！注意签收". 25 October 2016.
- "中国北车将为兰州研制抗风沙地铁车". 16 February 2016.
- "我国首列抗风沙地铁在长春下线". 2 August 2016.
- "UrbanRail.Net > Asia > China > Lanzhou Metro". www.urbanrail.net.
- "兰州微在线". 29 December 2019.