AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq (born February 5, 1960) is the Governor of Kwara State in central Nigeria, or the Middle Belt. Before joining active politics, AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq was a successful businessman and philanthropist with special focus on the  poorest of the poor and persons living with disabilities.
|Governor of Kwara State|
|Assumed office |
May 29, 2019
|Preceded by||Abdulfatah Ahmed|
|Born||5 February 1960|
Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria
|Political party||All Progressives Congress (APC)|
|Spouse(s)||Mrs. Olufolake Davies Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq|
Abdulrazaq attended Capital School, Kaduna between 1966 and 1968; Bishop Smith Memorial School Ilorin between 1970 and 1971; and Government College Kaduna where he is said to have earned his West African School Certificate Examination in 1976 (WASC).
AbdulRazaq joined politics in 1999 when Nigeria returned to democracy. In 2011, he unsuccessfully contested for the governorship election in Kwara State on the platform of Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) and again contested unsuccessfully for Kwara Central Senatorial District on the platform of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in both 2011 and 2015. He won the gubernatorial primary election of the All Progressive Congress for Kwara State in October 2018.
- "AGF Abdulrazaq: Exit of a rare Achiever". Thisday. 2020-08-02. Retrieved 2020-12-19.
- "Support AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq for Governor of Kwara". voteabdulrahman.com.
- "Brief History About Kwara State APC Gubernatorial Candidate".
- "Certificate scandal: School mates clarify AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq". Businessday NG. 2019-03-08. Retrieved 2020-03-30.
- admin. "Real reasons Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq emerged Kwara APC guber candidate | National Pilot Newspaper". Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- "ABDULRAZAQ ABDULRAHAMAN -The new man on the block in Kwara". Vanguard News Nigeria. 2018-10-13. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- "Supporters jubilate AbdulRahman Abdulrazak's early lead". The Informant247 News. 2018-10-07. Retrieved 2020-02-21.
- "INEC Announces APC's Abdulrahaman Abdulrazaq the winner of Kwara Guber' Poll". The Informant247 News. 2019-03-10. Retrieved 2020-02-21.
- "ICPC summons Kwara govs wife Olufolake 8 others over corruption allegations". News Diary. 2020-02-05. Retrieved 30 March 2020.