2019–20 Deodhar Trophy
The 2019–20 Deodhar Trophy was the 47th edition of the Deodhar Trophy, a List A cricket competition in India. It was contested between three teams selected by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI). It took place in October and November 2019, after the Duleep Trophy and before the Ranji Trophy. India C were the defending champions.
|Dates||31 October – 4 November 2019|
|Cricket format||List A cricket|
|Tournament format(s)||Double round robin and Knockout|
|Champions||India B (2nd title)|
|Most runs||Baba Aparajith (167) (Ind-B)|
|Most wickets||Jalaj Saxena (10) (Ind-C)|
|India A||India B||India C|
31 October 2019
302/6 (50 overs)
194 (47.2 overs)
- India A won the toss and elected to field.
1 November 2019
366/3 (50 overs)
134 (29.5 overs)
- India C won the toss and elected to bat.
- "Neutral curators to pick wickets in Ranji Trophy, 2019–20 domestic season to begin in August with Duleep Trophy". Cricket Country. Retrieved 5 August 2019.
- "BCCI announces domestic schedule for 2019-20 season". Sport Star. Retrieved 3 July 2019.
- "Mushtaq Ali Trophy to be held ahead of IPL auction as BCCI announces domestic schedule". Times of India. Retrieved 3 July 2019.
- "Ranji Trophy set to finish in March; Mushtaq Ali T20s gets pre-IPL auction window". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 2 July 2019.
- "Deodhar Trophy final showcases India's batting riches". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 3 July 2019.
- "Shubman Gill, Mayank Agarwal tons, Jalaj Saxena seven-for finish off India A". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 1 November 2019.
- "Deodhar Trophy final: India B ride on Kedar Jadhav, Shahbaz Nadeem show to beat India C". India Today. Retrieved 4 November 2019.
- "Deodhar Trophy 2019: Hanuma Vihari, Parthiv, Shubman to lead; Yashasvi earns call-up". SportStar. Retrieved 25 October 2019.
- "Deodhar Trophy Table - 2019". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 2 November 2019.