|Years in the Netherlands:||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018|
|Centuries:||20th century · 21st century · 22nd century|
|Decades:||1980s 1990s 2000s 2010s 2020s 2030s 2040s|
|Years:||2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018|
- 8 January: After the Charlie Hebdo shooting, over 18,000 demonstrators for freedom of speech joined events around the Netherlands, following the call of the Mayors of Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht and others; many Dutch Government members joined the demonstrations
- 29 January: A man holding a fake gun tried to take over the Nederlandse Omroep Stichting (NOS) news studio in Hilversum because he wanted to tell the audience about a conspiracy theory of his; he was arrested later that evening by the police without hurting anyone.
- 2 February: Opening of the Barneveld Zuid railway station
- 9 February: The political party Denk is founded by MPs Tunahan Kuzu and Selçuk Öztürk
- 12–15 February: The 2015 World Single Distance Speed Skating Championships take place in the Thialf Arena in Heerenveen
- 15 March: Ivo Opstelten and Fred Teeven (VVD) resign from the Ministry of Security and Justice.
- 18 March: Provincial and Water board elections are held.
- 9 June: Senate election, 2015
- 19–23 August: SAIL Amsterdam
- 8 September: The VU University Medical Center in Amsterdam is fully evacuated after parts of the hospital were flooded because of a burst in a major water pipeline
- 6 October: Locals demonstrate in Oranje, Drenthe to oppose the instalment an asylum seekers centre in the village
- 14–18 October: Amsterdam Dance Event
- 16 December: Around 2,000 people protested and rioted against plans announced by the town council to construct a centre for 1,500 asylum seekers in the 2015 Geldermalsen riot.
- Live meekijken: de Charlie Hebdo-demonstraties (in Dutch), NRC.nl. 8 January 2015.
- Nederland staat stil bij aanslag Charlie Hebdo, (in Dutch), NOS. 8 January 2015.
- Chaos in Amsterdam after floods on DutchNews, 2015/09.
- Woedende inwoners Oranje blokkeren weg naar asielzoekerscentrum (in Dutch), RTL Nieuws. 6 October 2015.