This article needs additional citations for verification
. (April 2019)
The year 1775 in architecture involved some significant events.
Buildings and structuresEdit
- Casino at Marino near Dublin, Ireland, designed by William Chambers is completed at about this date.
- Fort Belan commanding the western end of the Menai Strait in Wales completed.
- Midford Castle folly in Somerset, England, built to a design by John Carter.
- Conygar Tower folly in Somerset, England, built to a design by Richard Phelps.
- Bygholm Castle manor house in Denmark built to a design by Andreas Møller.
- Hôtel Grimod de La Reynière town house in Paris built to a design by Jean-Benoît-Vincent Barré.
- The Wick house in Richmond, Surrey, England, built to a design by Robert Mylne.
- Bostock Hall in Cheshire, England, rebuilt, probably to a design by Samuel Wyatt.
- Ingersley Hall in Cheshire, England built about this date.