The year 1782 in architecture involved some significant events.
- Holy Trinity Church, Warsaw, designed by Szymon Bogumił Zug, is completed.
- Havana Cathedral is consecrated.
- Hôtel de Mademoiselle de Condé town house in Paris, designed by Alexandre-Théodore Brongniart, is completed (approximate date).
- Hôtel de Salm town house in Paris, designed by Pierre Rousseau, is built.
- Amphithéâtre Anglais in Paris opened.
- Royal Swedish Opera in Stockholm, designed by Carl Fredrik Adelcrantz, is opened.
- Frankfurter National-Theater in Frankfurt in Hesse, designed by Johann Andreas Hardt Lieb, is opened.
- Nottingham General Hospital in England, designed by John Simpson, is opened to patients.
- Kurfürstlicher Pavillon at Schönbusch (Aschaffenburg) in Bavaria, designed by Emanuel Herigoyen, is completed.
- Lohn Estate house in the Swiss canton of Bern is designed by Carl Ahasver von Sinner.
- Oxenfoord Castle in Scotland is rebuilt to designs by Robert Adam.
- ^ Braham, Allan (1980). The Architecture of the French Enlightenment. Berkeley: University of California Press. pp. 210–19. ISBN 978-0-520-04117-2.