Wikipedia:WikiProject Film/Avant-garde and experimental films task force
Welcome! This task force is a collaboration with WikiProject Film and has been created to better organize and manage articles that fall under the sub-genre of Avant-garde and experimental. There are a lot of articles that fall in this category, but haven't been identified as such on their respective articles; this is one of the main reasons for creating this task force. If there is an article that you suspect that falls under this sub-genre of film, please edit it accordingly; always with references of course.
- To establish style and content sub-guidelines through consensus that comply with Wikipedia's general policies and guidelines as well as the WikiProject Film guidelines
- To assess the reliability of sources and to assist in finding more reliable alternatives
- To identify and gather common sources for referencing.
- To help procure free and/or non-free images for articles.
- To notify other editors of ongoing discussion at an individual article, while being conscious of groupthink
- To identify incubated articles to prepare for rollout when the time comes
- To recruit new editors working on such articles into the task force and WikiProject Film as well.
- Ideal approach to crediting source material.
- Presentation of actors and roles in "Cast" section, like when to use or avoid table formatting
- Proper selection of film's poster image due to such films having many variations
- Preferred kind of non-free images (esp. with characters' film appearances shown in characters' articles)
- Appropriate and inappropriate information for an article's "Marketing" section, to ensure a NPOV
- Lighthead þ 22:51, 30 June 2011 (UTC)
- Erik (talk | contribs) 13:34, 1 July 2011 (UTC)
- User:Tjmayerinsf 17:38, 1 July 2011
- ---RepublicanJacobiteTheFortyFive 19:30, 3 July 2011 (UTC)
- Schmidt, MICHAEL Q. 03:46, 30 August 2011 (UTC)
- freshacconci talktalk 14:10, 13 June 2012 (UTC)
- User:Jburlinson --Jburlinson (talk) 17:57, 22 November 2014 (UTC)