|Вишгородський район (Vyshhorodskyi raion)|
|Established||April 12, 1973|
|Time zone||UTC+02:00 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+03:00 (EEST)|
On 18 July 2020, as part of the administrative reform of Ukraine, the number of raions of Kyiv Oblast was reduced to seven, and the area of Vyshhorod Raion was significantly expanded.  The January 2020 estimate of the raion population was 76,347 (2020 est.)
The raion was created on April 12, 1973 from territories of Ivankiv Raion and Kyiv-Sviatoshyn Raion. The raion is located around the Kyiv Reservoir and its administrative center is located at the southern edge of the territory.
The raion borders four other raions of Kyiv Oblast and two regions of Ukraine, the Kyiv city and Chernihiv Oblast. To the north and northwest from the raion is located Ivankiv Raion which also includes territory of the former Chornobyl Raion, to the west is located Borodianka Raion, to the southwest Vyshhorod Raion borders with Kyiv-Sviatoshyn Raion, to the south is located Obolon Raion of the city of Kyiv, to the southeast - Brovary Raion, while to the east and northeast is located Kozelets Raion (Chernihiv Oblast).
- "Чисельність наявного населення України (Actual population of Ukraine)" (PDF) (in Ukrainian). State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Retrieved 11 July 2021.
- "Про утворення та ліквідацію районів. Постанова Верховної Ради України № 807-ІХ". Голос України (in Ukrainian). 2020-07-18. Retrieved 2020-10-03.
- "Нові райони: карти + склад" (in Ukrainian). Міністерство розвитку громад та територій України.
- "Чисельність наявного населення України (Actual population of Ukraine)" (PDF) (in Ukrainian). State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Retrieved 30 September 2020.
- (in Ukrainian) Янукович заявляет, что он - законный владелец резиденции «Межгорье» Yanukovych said that he - the rightful owner of the residence Mezhyhirya, UNIAN (7 August 2009)
- (in Ukrainian) На "Межигір'я" рушила колона автомобілів: активісти хочуть заблокувати президента On the way to the residence of the President of activists stopped by the Berkut, Televiziyna Sluzhba Novyn (1 December 2013)
- Euromaidan activists depart for Mezhyhirya residence, Interfax-Ukraine (6 December 2013)
- Yanukovych’s smooth ride to Mezhyhirya mansion, Kyiv Post (19 August 2010)