Veedu Theda (English: He is different) is a 2011 Indian Telugu-language action film directed by Chinni Krishna and produced by Chakri Chigurapati under Lakshmi Narasimha Entertainments banner. It stars Nikhil Siddharth and Pooja Bose. Released on 18 November 2011, the film became moderately successful at the box office, and went on to run for 50 days at select centers. In 2012, the film was dubbed and released in Hindi as Panjaa The Tiger.
|Directed by||Chinni Krishna|
|Produced by||Kalyan Chakravarthy|
|Cinematography||Malhar Bhatt Joshi|
|Edited by||Gautham Raju|
|Distributed by||Lakshmi Narasimha Entertainments|
|18 November 2011|
Katthi Seenu (Nikhil Siddharth) is a carefree and brash youngster from Tirupati, who lives with his sister (Hema) and her husband (Krishna Bhagavaan). A chance meeting with Love Kumar (Ali) leads him to Bheemavaram, where he comes across Meghana (Pooja Bose). It is love at first sight for Seenu but Meghana does not reciprocate his feelings.
As the story progresses, it is revealed that Meghana has a past that is connected to the notorious don Liquor Shankar (Sayaji Shinde) and a jailed convict Das (Suman). They start pursuing Meghana and it is now up to Seenu to step in as her saviour.
- Nikhil Siddharth as Kaththi Seenu
- Pooja Bose as Meghana
- Ali as Love Kumar
- Brahmanandam as Banana Baba
- Krishna Bhagavaan as Seenu's Brother in Law
- Hema as Seenu's Sister
- Raghu Babu as Yugandhar
- M. S. Narayana as Pachipulusu Nageswara Rao
- Aas Mohammad Abbasi as Kartik
- Sayaji Shinde as Liquor Shankar
- Suman as Das
- Master Bharath as Abbayi Raju
- Fish Venkat
The Times of India gave the film three stars out of five, calling the screenplay "unimaginative and the music formulaic, composed exclusively for the front rows." Andhra Box Office similarly gave a three-star rating, praising the narration, M. S. Narayana's parody comedy and some emotional scenes, but went to label the music as "average" and the film itself as "routine stuff". 123Telugu gave the film two and a half stars, labeling it an "outdated comedy", praising Nikhil and some of the spoofs, while criticism was aimed strongly towards Bose, dialogues and most of the comedy scenes.
- "Tollywood 2011 : Boxoffice Verdict". Andhra Box Office.
- "Veedu Theda 50 Days Function". Ragalahari.com.
- "Watch Panja - The Tiger Full Movie Online (HD)". JioCinema.
- "Veedu Teda (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) - EP". Apple Music.
- "Veedu Theda Movie Review (3/5)". The Times of India.
- "ABO Mini Review : Veedu Theda". Andhraboxoffice.com. Retrieved 18 November 2011.
- "Review : Veedu Theda – Outdated Comedy". 123Telugu.com. 18 November 2011.