Víctor de la Parte González (born 22 June 1986 in Vitoria-Gasteiz) is a Spanish cyclist, who currently rides for UCI ProTeam Team TotalEnergies. He was named in the start list for the 2017 Giro d'Italia. In August 2019, he was named in the startlist for the 2019 Vuelta a España. De la Parte crashed out on stage 6 of the race, being one of four riders to abandon due to a crash.
|Full name||Víctor de la Parte González|
|Born||22 June 1986|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||66 kg (146 lb)|
|Current team||Team TotalEnergies|
|2021–||Total Direct Énergie|
- 10th Overall Vuelta a Extremadura
- 1st Stage 8 Circuito Montañés
- 1st Overall Sibiu Cycling Tour
- 2nd Overall Tour of Romania
- 1st Stage 8
- 5th Overall Tour of Hainan
- 8th Overall Tour of Szeklerland
- 1st Overall Tour d'Algérie
- 1st Stage 5
- 3rd Overall Tour de Blida
- 4th Overall Tour of Bulgaria
- 5th Overall Sibiu Cycling Tour
- 6th Mayor Cup
- 2nd Overall Troféu Joaquim Agostinho
- 1st Prologue
- 7th Overall Volta a Portugal
- 1st Prologue
- 1st Overall Tour of Austria
- 1st Stages 4 & 6
- 1st Overall Flèche du Sud
- 3rd Overall Oberösterreich Rundfahrt
- 1st Stage 1
- 5th Overall Tour de Taiwan
- 5th Raiffeisen Grand Prix
- 7th Tour de Berne
- 8th Race Horizon Park Maidan
- 8th Coupe des Carpathes
- 9th Race Horizon Park Classic
- 3rd Overall Tour of Croatia
- 6th Overall Czech Cycling Tour
- 10th Vuelta a Murcia
- 3rd Overall CRO Race
- 10th Overall Tour of Austria
- 10th Overall UAE Tour
- 4th Overall Vuelta a Asturias
Grand Tour general classification results timelineEdit
|Tour de France||—||—||—||—||72|
|Vuelta a España||—||—||DNF||—||—|
|—||Did not compete|
|DNF||Did not finish|
- "Víctor De La Parte". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved May 4, 2017.
- "Valter completes CCC Team's 2020 roster". Cyclingnews.com. Future plc. 25 November 2019. Retrieved 1 January 2020.
- "Total Direct Energie". UCI.org. Union Cycliste Internationale. Archived from the original on 7 January 2021. Retrieved 7 January 2021.
- "Víctor de la Parte arrive chez Total Direct Energie" [Víctor de la Parte joins Total Direct Energie]. Total Direct Énergie (in French). SA Vendée Cyclisme. 26 October 2020. Retrieved 27 October 2020.
- "2017: 100th Giro d'Italia: Start List". Pro Cycling Stats. Retrieved 2 May 2017.
- "2019: 74th La Vuelta ciclista a España". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved 23 August 2019.
- "Vuelta a Espana: Jesus Herrada wins stage six". 29 August 2019. Retrieved 30 August 2019.