UTC+11:00 is an identifier for a time offset from UTC of +11:00. This time is used in:
|20:34, 11 August 2022 UTC+11:00|
|165 degrees E|
As standard time (year-round)Edit
- Russia – Magadan Time
As standard time (Southern Hemisphere winter)Edit
As daylight saving time (Southern Hemisphere summer)Edit
Discrepancies between official UTC+11:00 and geographical UTC+11:00Edit
Areas located in UTC+11:00 longitudes using other time zonesEdit
- Lord Howe Island (standard time)
- United States
- Marshall Islands
Using UTC+12:00 and DST UTC+13:00
- New Zealand
- The most part of South Island
Areas located outside UTC+11:00 longitudes using UTC+11:00 timeEdit
- Solomon Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Autonomous Region of Bougainville, except island in very east
- "Russia Time Zones – Russia Current Times". TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 20 November 2016.
- "Sakha – Eastern, Russia Time Zone". TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 25 March 2018.
- "Oceania Time Zone Map". WorldTimeZone.com. Retrieved 8 February 2018.
- "Time Change in Papua New Guinea, 28 December 2014". TimeandDate.com. Retrieved 27 April 2015.
- Hardgrave, Gary (3 September 2015). "Norfolk Island standard time changes 4 October 2015" (Press release). Administrator of Norfolk Island. Retrieved 4 October 2015.