|Special municipality||New Taipei City|
|• Total||29.56 km2 (11.41 sq mi)|
On 26 June 1993, Tucheng was upgraded from rural township to a county-administered city of Taipei County. On 25 December 2010, Taipei County was upgraded to New Taipei special municipality and Tucheng became a district.
- Taiwan Nougat Creativity Museum
- Tucheng Tung Blossom Park
- Lin Family Garden
- FE21 Mall
- Cape No. 7 shooting scene
- Tianshang Mountain Recreation Area: Tianshang Mountain raises to a height of 429.7 m. Originally named Neipo Mountain, this steep distinctive peak has been carved by the Xindian and Heng Rivers. Also known as 'Imperial' Mountain, it provides a scenic view.
- Chengtian Chan Temple: The Buddhist Chengtian Temple is located on Qingyuan Mountain east of Tucheng. It is a popular pilgrimage destination on weekends. A shady access path to the temple features an array of old stone tablets.
- Tucheng Riverside Park
- Paulownia Park
- Taiwan Nougat Museum (in Chinese).
- Hiking trail to Tianshang Shan 天上山步道 Archived 2008-11-21 at the Wayback Machine, Taiwanderful, January 29, 2007. Retrieved on November 29, 2008.
- (from a pamphlet of the Teipei Metro, MRT)
- Chengtian Chan Temple 承天禪寺 Archived 2009-05-05 at the Wayback Machine, Taiwanderful, January 29, 2007. Retrieved on November 29, 2008.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tucheng District, New Taipei.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Tucheng.|