Dingpu metro station
Dingpu station is a subway station of Taipei Metro. This station is a 2 km extension and western terminus of the Tucheng Line, which itself is an extension of Bannan Line. Dingpu station is located in Tucheng District, New Taipei City.
|Location||B3F, No. 107, Sec. 4, Zhongyang Rd.|
Tucheng, New Taipei
|Opened||6 July 2015|
|daily (December 2020)|
|Dingpu metro station|
Construction began in January 2010 and commercial service was scheduled to begin in 2013. Commercial service was scheduled to begin in 2014, but was pushed back to 6 July 2015. It will be a terminus for the New Taipei Metro Sanying Line (zh:三鶯線) in 2023.
|Street Level||Exit||Tucheng Industrial Park|
|B2||Underground Parking Lot||Underground Parking Lot|
|B3||Concourse||Lobby, automatic ticket dispensing machine, information desk, one-way faregates|
Restrooms (Outside fare zone near exit 1 and 3)
|B4||Platform 1||← Bannan Line toward Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center (BL02 Yongning)|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left/ right|
|Platform 2||← Bannan Line toward Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center (BL02 Yongning)|
The four-level, underground station with island platforms. It is 292 meters in length and 21 meters in width, and it has adopted the cut-and-cover method for construction. Four exits are built. It is located beneath Lane 118 and 52 on Zhongyang Rd.
It is currently the southernmost station in the Taipei Metro. It is a planned transfer station with the Sanying Line (as an elevated station).
The station was expected to be completed in December 2014 but instead was completed in May 2014. It was also expected to open for revenue service in June 2015, but has been pushed back to July 2015. It takes 30 minutes to travel from Dingpu station to Taipei Main Station.
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations". Taipei Mass Rapid Transit Co., Ltd. 2021-01-15.
- "Second Stage of Taipei MRT (Approved MRT Line)". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2010-03-15. Retrieved 2010-06-09.
- "Second Stage of Taipei MRT (Approved MRT Line)". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2013-07-01. Retrieved 2013-11-19.
- "Introduction of the Tucheng Extension to Dingpu" (PDF). Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2010-06-03. Archived from the original (PDF) on 4 March 2012. Retrieved 2010-06-09.
- "土城線延伸段頂埔站通車了" (PDF). Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2015-07-22. Retrieved 2016-04-14.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dingpu Station (New Taipei).|