Tubig at Langis
Tubig at Langis (International title: Broken Vows / lit. 'Water and Oil') is a 2016 Philippine television drama romance series based on 1980 film of the same name, starring Vilma Santos, Amy Austria-Ventura and Dindo Fernando. Directed by FM Reyes, it is topbilled by Cristine Reyes, Zanjoe Marudo and Isabelle Daza. The series premiered on ABS-CBN's Kapamilya Gold afternoon block and worldwide on The Filipino Channel on February 1, 2016 to September 2, 2016, replacing All of Me and was replaced by The Greatest Love.
|Tubig at Langis|
|Also known as||Broken Vows|
|Created by||Gina Marissa Tagasa|
|Based on||Langis at Tubig|
by Danny Zialcita
|Opening theme||"Tubig at Langis" by Lani Misalucha|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of seasons||3|
|No. of episodes||151 (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer||Celeste Villanueva Lumasac|
|Running time||30–33 minutes|
|Production company||RSB Drama Unit|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Original release||February 1 –|
September 2, 2016
|Related shows||Langis at Tubig (1980 film)|
This article's plot summary may be too long or excessively detailed. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Tubig at Langis begins with Irene (Cristine Reyes), a good and responsible daughter, being made pregnant by Jaime (Victor Silayan). Meanwhile, Jaime didn't disclose to Irene that he's a married man and has a family of his own residing in Australia and leaves Irene and their child, Mico (Miguel Vergara), behind, forcing her to raise him on her own.
Five years later, Irene moves on and reconnects with her high school sweetheart, Natoy (Zanjoe Marudo). The two get married, but fail to conceive a child after many attempts. On the other hand, Natoy's family could not accept Irene because she has a child from her previous relationship. One day, Irene and Natoy consulted a doctor because she began showing signs of pregnancy. At first, the doctor declared that Irene was pregnant, but on the second ultrasound, the doctor found out that the baby did not have a heartbeat anymore, as Irene had a miscarriage.
Meanwhile, Jaime returned to Irene at a party that Irene organized for Conching (Vivian Velez). Then, the friends of Conching took a group picture but after they have taken a look at it, they saw Jaime hugging Irene whom they mislead as the third party. Conching then showed Natoy the photo, urging him to follow Irene. After she followed Irene, he saw Jaime holding Irene's hand. After what he saw, he went to Clara (Isabelle Daza) drunk and he accidentally gets Clara pregnant.
Irene then saw Clara and Natoy at an apartment that Natoy bought for Clara because her father was always hurting her. Natoy then told Irene the truth that he and Clara will be having a child. When Irene's father, Domeng (Lito Pimentel) and Tope (Marco Gumabao) knew about Natoy's unfaithfulness, he immediately went to Natoy's house to confront because of lying to Irene. But while Domeng is hitting Natoy, Conching had a heart attack causing her to die. Lucy (Dionne Monsanto), Conching's middle child, wants justice for what happened to her mom and files cases against Tope and Domeng. Tope is free from prison because it was proven that he was there to stop Domeng from confronting Natoy.
At the court trial about cases filed against Domeng, Lucy's testimonies were first, but Lucy lied about the case. She said that Domeng hit Natoy and Conching that caused Conching's heart attack. On the second day of court, Natoy testifies for Irene saying that he was only the one that Domeng attacked, that he did not touch Conching. Irene has finally forgiven Natoy for what he did. On the other hand, Clara boasts the baby to Irene, and she always says that wedding papers are the only reason why Natoy is still with her.
One night, Natoy made a plan on a resort to surprise Irene on her birthday and have a vacation. Meanwhile, Clara followed them to ruin Irene's birthday. One night on the resort, Clara put something on Natoy's drink to make him go to sleep. Clara then starts kissing Natoy with her cellphone filming them, Natoy is now half-awake and thinks that Clara is Irene. Emma (Ingrid dela Paz) went to Clara's room to visit Baby Nathan (Clara's Child) but instead of seeing Nathan, she saw Natoy and Clara kissing each other lying on the sofa. When Natoy was totally awake, he saw Clara and immediately pushed her away. After that, Natoy and Irene are trying their hardest to conceive a baby. Irene set an appointment to a doctor for conceiving a baby, and Clara offered help to Irene to go with her to the hospital, but Irene passed out in the hospital. Clara called Natoy and Jaime, so Jaime went to Irene bringing a pampatulog, but Irene woke up before Jaime put it in her nose, and Natoy heard Irene shouting help. Causing Irene to file a restraining order against Jaime. Clara is pregnant again and she is saying that Natoy is the father of the baby, Clara also forced Emma to tell Irene that she saw them because Clara knew that Emma was the one who saw them. Emma told Irene the truth of how she saw Clara and Natoy at the resort and that she is sure that something happened to them, causing Irene to be mad at Natoy for the second time and would test their love for each other. Irene then decides to break up with Natoy, saying that she loves Natoy, but love is not enough. Clara, on the other hand, is happy because of the success of her plans.
After the break up, Irene discovered that she is pregnant with Natoy's baby. But Irene chose not to tell Natoy about the baby, because she would rather be a single mom than tell Natoy about the baby when her heart is full of madness and pain. Natoy on the other hand, has problem about his business Villadolid seafoods because of his Aunt Mira (Jean Saburit). Aunt Mira offered help about the shrimp in the business but did not do her job well by mixing unhealthy shrimp and healthy ones that caused healthy shrimp to die and almost caused Natoy's business to fail.
Natoy still did not believe Clara that he is the father of Clara's baby, making him to do the paternity test. The result of the doctor's test shocked Natoy because it turns out that he really is the father of Clara's child, making Irene mad at Natoy, causing her to cut her ties with him. But the day before the paternity test, Jaime had tampered the results by changing the name of the alleged father from Jaime Agoncillo to Natoy Villadolid, making it look like that Natoy is really the father of Clara's baby.
Jaime, gives the tampered results to Irene. That makes Irene very mad and want to go to Natoy angry. Meanwhile, Josie (Ynez Veneracion), Irene's biological mother, followed her and got hit by a car because of Irene. After that, Jaime accompanied Becca to send her to the hospital to go to Irene. Natoy then followed Jaime and discovered that Irene is pregnant, but Irene does not want Natoy to come back to her.
Lucy, on the other hand, wants her mom's wealth because Conching gave it all to Clara. Lucy then tries to tamper her mom's last will and testament, but instead of getting the wealth and everything that Conching gave to Clara, the court decided that Lucy has no rights to get her mom's wealth because she was just adopted by Conching.
Natoy then discovered that Jaime is wanted in Australia for the offense of killing his first wife, Nancy (Antoinette Taus) and for borrowing money from his friends without returning it. He killed Nancy for the sake of returning to Irene. He then brought Irene to an abandoned restaurant and proposed to her. Irene went with Jaime because she thought that it was a client meeting instead of a proposal. But Irene did not accept the proposal and pushed him away. Until Natoy and the police saw them, Jaime, brought Irene in the kitchen of the restaurant to escape from the police, but Irene escaped from Jaime and so as Jaime escaped from the police.
Jaime, convinces Lucy to help him meet with Mico. Lucy agrees to help him with his plan, but a tragic accident happened - Natoy saved Mico from getting hit by a motorcycle, which was planned by Clara's father. Natoy was brought to the hospital but still has no consciousness. He is currently in a coma. Meanwhile, Lucy still works against Clara to get the will and testament of her mom. Emma then helps Lucy because she was the only one who got legal rights. After that, Clara was finally evicted again from the Villadolid house.
Jaime, on the other hand, is now sorry for his sins against Natoy and Irene. One night, Jaime told Clara to meet in front of Irene's house to tell the truth that Natoy is not the biological father of Clara's second baby, but Clara realizes that it was Jaime's plan to tell the truth, and when they were in front of Irene's house, Clara gets a bottle and breaks it to stab Jaime. But Jaime still managed to tell the truth to Irene even in his last breath.
Clara is now wanted for the offense of homicide because of killing Jaime. Irene and Lucy now made a scene because of Clara, she killed Jaime and she still even managed to go to his wake. Clara then denies the sin that she made of killing Jaime. She also denied that Jaime is the father of her second baby even though the truth was completely spoiled that Natoy is not the father but Jaime. Reybong (Archie Alemania) now calls the police to catch Clara before she can escape again. After Jaime's funeral, the Villadolids and the Magdangals go to the court for a hearing about their case against Clara. Later that, Clara was found guilty and sentenced to life imprisonment. Mira then received the DNA test that she made about her child. It turns out that Lucy is her child, but Lucy cannot accept Mira as her mother. Irene then gives birth, when Clara mourns for the loss of her child because of a war in prison. Nestor, Clara's father, helps Clara to escape from prison. After that, he teaches Clara how to use a gun for her revenge on Irene and the Villadolid family.
Nestor then went to the mansion of the Villadolid to win Nathan back and attacked Lucy and Irene's car in exchange for Nathan. But Lucy was the one who was abducted because she got out of the car because the car windows were tinted, and they could not see Irene and Lucy inside, so Lucy got out of the car thinking of Irene's safety. But hours after Lucy was abducted, she managed to escape from Clara, Nestor and Jun. Mira and Natoy then find Lucy, and Mira finally gained the forgiveness that she is longing from her child, Lucy.
Afterwards, Clara threatened Natoy that she would shoot Irene, Mico or Natoy's new child, Emily. He quickly went to Clara with the police to protect his family. After, Natoy and the police went to the hideout of Nestor, Clara and Jun. Jun offered that he will distract the police, and he will escape. But when he tried to escape, he was shot by the police, causing his death, which angers Clara greatly to plan revenge on Natoy and Irene.
Clara and Nestor are the only ones who are left now that Jun is gone. One night, they prepared a party for Domeng's birthday. But unknown to them, there is a danger that is waiting for them. Clara and Nestor spilled gas all over the house for them to get Nathan. Nestor then let the house explode with Nathan inside. Everyone in the house was safe, but Clara and Nestor still did not stop their evil plans.
Nestor went to the hospital, where Natoy and Irene's family are being treated, to get Nathan. But Natoy saw him and ran after him, so as the police. Natoy caught Nestor, and they fought until Nestor was placed inside a machine where he got squeezed and later died.
The Villadolid family decided to transfer to a safer place where Clara could not find them. Natoy and Irene together with their child Emily went first to the new house. But when Natoy decided to buy food and drinks, he did not notice that Clara is spying on them, and so as Natoy was buying food, Clara entered the car and immediately abducted Irene. Clara brought Irene to where did Natoy and Clara first met. She is unstoppable in killing Irene and Emily, so that Natoy will only love her and Nathan. Natoy saw Irene lying on the ground with Clara pointing a gun on her. Until she saw Natoy's love for Irene and had her conscience and decided to kill herself instead. But Irene and Natoy stopped her from doing that because she has a child. Clara then surrendered to the police.
Natoy asked Irene to marry him again as a sign of a new start now that there are no more worries about Clara or Nestor. They married each other again, and they lived happily ever after.
Cast and charactersEdit
|Cristine Reyes||Irene Magdangal-Villadolid||A brash and aggressive girl, who will fight for her feelings for Natoy. She is Domeng and Josie's biological daughter, Becca's adoptive daughter, Tope's older adoptive/stepsister, Mico and Emily's mother, and Nathan's adoptive/stepmother, Emma's older sister in-law, Lucy's half-sister in-law and Conching and Vicente's daughter in-law. (seasons 1-3) Later, she renews her wedding vows with Natoy.|
|Zanjoe Marudo||Renato "Natoy" Villadolid||Conching and Vicente's son, Domeng and Josie's son in-law, Becca's adoptive/stepson in-law, Mira's nephew, Emma's older brother, Tupe's adoptive/stepbrother in-law, Lucy's half-brother, Irene's husband and former high school classmate, Nathan and Emily's father, and Mico's adoptive father. (seasons 1-3)|
|Isabelle Daza||Clara Samaniego||Nathan's mother, Nestor's daughter and Jun's cousin/adoptive brother. She plans her revenge against the Villadolids and attempts to kill Irene, later she surrenders to the police and renews herself in prison but later dies due to ovarian cancer that was never hospitalized. (seasons 1-3) She is the main antagonist of the series.|
|Jean Saburit||Altamira "Aunt Mira" Beltran-Peterson||Lucy's biological mother, Natoy and Emma's aunt, Conching's younger sister who loathes her, Nathan and Emily's great aunt/grandmother, and Mico's adoptive grandmother. She returned to the Villadolids to get her revenge and get Conching's will, later found her lost daughter, Lucy aka Angel. (seasons 1-3) She is the secondary antagonist of the series.|
|Miguel Vergara||Michael Angelo "Mico" Magdangal Agoncillo||Irene and Jaime's son, Emily's older brother, Nathan's step brother, Domeng and Becca's grandson, Josie's biological grandson, and Conching's adoptive grandson. (seasons 1-3)|
|Lito Pimentel||Dominador "Domeng" Magdangal||Irene's father, Josie's husband, Becca's current husband, Tope's adoptive/stepfather, Mico and Emily's grandfather, and Nathan's adoptive grandfather. (seasons 1-3)|
|Nadia Montenegro||Rebecca "Becca" Nieves-Magdangal||Domeng's common law-wife, Irene's adoptive/stepmother, Tope's mother, Mico and Emily's adoptive/step-grandmother, and Nathan's adoptive grandmother. (seasons 1-3)|
|Efren Reyes, Jr.||Captain Nestor Samaniego||Clara's father, Jun's uncle/adoptive father, Nathan's grandfather. He is abusive to Clara but loves her with all his heart, later confronts Natoy in duel. He later dies after being squeezed by a machine. (seasons 1-3)|
|Ynez Veneracion||Josie Magdangal||Domeng's first wife, Irene's biological mother, and Mico and Emily's biological grandmother. She left Irene while she was young, later returns and asks forgiveness from Irene and Domeng. They then make peace. (seasons 1-2)|
|Dionne Monsanto||Lucia "Lucy" Villadolid/Angel Beltran||Conching's adoptive daughter/niece who has "middle-child syndrome". Natoy and Emma's half-sister, Nathan and Emily's aunt, and Mico's adoptive aunt. Lucy is selfish and cunning. She is Clara's friend who makes Irene's life miserable, but later became enemies with Clara. It is later proven she is Mira's biological daughter. She has a fixation on Jaime. (seasons 1-3) She is the secondary villain of the series but later a primary protagonist.|
|Ingrid dela Paz||Emmanuelle "Emma" Villadolid||Conching's youngest child, Natoy's sister, and Lucy's half-sister, Mira's niece, Nathan and Emily's aunt, and Mico's adoptive aunt. She has an interest in Irene's adoptive brother Tope. (seasons 1-3)|
|Marco Gumabao||Christopher "Tope" Nieves-Magdangal||Irene's younger adoptive/stepbrother, Domeng's adoptive/stepson, Becca's son from her late husband, and Mico and Emily's adoptive/step uncle. He likes Conching's youngest daughter Emma. (seasons 1-3)|
|Nina Medina||Nanay Tetay Villadolid||Conching's sister figure who gives her advice. She is Natoy, Emma, and Lucy's mother figure during Conching absence and death. When Mira's returns she explains everything to the Villadolids. She is Perla's best friend. (seasons 1-3)|
|Archie Alemania||Reybong Villadolid||Natoy, Emma, and Lucy's cousin, Conching and Vicente's nephew, Nathan and Emily's uncle, and Mico's adoptive uncle. He treats Natoy more as a brother than a cousin. (seasons 1-3)|
|Rosario "Tart" Carlos||Deborah "Debbie" Espiritu||One of Irene's best friends and business partner for her party coordinating business named Happy Days. She is more serious than her other friend Tonette who is more comedic. She is Emily and Mico's godmother (seasons 1-3)|
|Jopay Paguia||Tonette Bernardo||Another one of Irene's best friends, who is comedic. She is dating Natoy's cousin, Reybong. She is Emily and Mico's godmother, and Irene's business partner in Happy Days. (seasons 1-3)|
|Miko Raval||Jun Samaniego||Clara's cousin/adoptive brother, Nestor's nephew, and Nathan's uncle, who is an accomplice in Clara and Nestor's schemes against the Villadolids. Later dies after being shot by the police. He had an interest in Emma. (seasons 1-3)|
|Cai Cortez||Sally||Clara's friend, who gets treated more of a sidekick or "pet" than a friend. She is the new owner of Happy Days when Clara bought it. Later betrayed Clara by calling the police on her. (seasons 1-3)|
|Mel Kimura||Yaya Perla||Nathan and Emily's nanny and Tetay's best friend. She is more comedic and less serious than Tetay who is more serious. She currently works as a nanny for the Villadolids. (seasons 2-3)|
- Luke Conde as Alvin
- Johan Santos as Bryan
- Lucy's husband, Conching's son-in-law, and Natoy and Emma's brother-in-law who separated with her and harbors feelings for Irene. (season 1)
- Kamille Filoteo
- Kyra Custodio
- Yana Asistio
- Micah Muñoz
- Gigi Locsin
- JC Santos as Noah
- Jaime's friend who he borrowed money from. (season 2)
- Divina Valencia
- Jenny Miller as Abigail
- Natoy's ex-girlfriend who Conching wanted for him before she met Clara. (season 1)
- AJ Dee as Matteo
- Barbara Perez as Delilah
- Conching's friend. (season 1)
- Ron Morales as Melchor
- Dante Ponce as Governor Salamanca
- Nestor's boss who threatened his life along with Jun. He order's Nestor to do his dirty work, late the kidnapped him and Jun and threatened that he would kill Clara and Nathan. Later he and Melchor get killed by Nestor when they escape. (season 1-2)
- Tanya Gomez as Azon
- The former prison leader where Clara was sentenced. Later got killed by Clara's father Nestor during the prison breakout and escape. (season 3)
- Vivian Velez as Conchita "Conching" Beltran-Villadolid - The former main antagonist of the series. She is the mother of Natoy, Lucy, and Emma. Conchita is evil and manipulative like her adoptive daughter Lucy. She helps Clara making Irene's life miserable and believes Clara is the perfect fit for her son. She later died of the series. She has a villainous sister named Altamira.
- Victor Silayan as Jaime Agoncillo - Mico's biological father and Irene's former lover. He leaves Irene to stay married to his wife Nancy, later he impregnates Clara. He later gets killed by Clara when he admits the truth to Irene. (seasons 1-2)
- Boboy Garovillo as Vicente Villadolid: Conching's late husband, Natoy, Lucy, and Emma's father, and Mira's lover. (seasons 1-3) (flashbacks and pictures only)
- Antoinette Taus as Nancy Agoncillo: Jaime's wife who got killed in a fire than Jaime plotted. She confronted Irene when she found out Jaime was cheating on her. (season 1)
- Pamu Pamorada as Pilar Custodio: Clara's best friend who got murdered by Clara's father, Nestor. She encourages Clara to dress differently to get noticed especially with Renato "Natoy." (season 1)
- Veyda Inoval as teen Irene Magdangal: Young Irene grew up without her biological mother Josie, but she is happy with only her father raising and loving her. Later inherits a stepmother and stepbrother who she treats as her own family. (season 1)
- Bugoy Cariño as teen Christopher "Tope" Nieves-Magdangal (season 1)
- Roland Lladoni production cash disbursement officer as extra (season 1)
Veteran actress Vivian Velez resigned from the Tubig at Langis citing difficulty working with series lead, Cristine Reyes. On several interviews, Velez stated that she has never been so humiliated and said "I do not want special treatment, but some respect." Reyes, during an interview with Boy Abunda, decided not to give further information about the controversy and keep quiet to avoid further problems. As such Velez's character, Conching, was written off the show in order to facilitate her exit. Velez's character was replaced by another veteran actress, Jean Saburit, who played Altamira Peterson, Conching's sister.
The series was supposed to end on September 9, 2016, as ABS-CBN made the announcement on August 22, 2016 that it was down to its last three weeks. Nevertheless, the series ended a week earlier than it should have, airing its finale on September 2, 2016.
From April 13, 2020, Tubig at Langis was re-aired on ABS-CBN's Primetime Bida evening block, temporarily filling the second part of A Soldier's Heart's timeslot due to the 2020 Luzon enhanced community quarantine put in place because of the Wuhan coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic which necessitated a pause in the latter's production. The re-runs ended when ABS-CBN was forced to shut down.
|PILOT EPISODE||FINALE EPISODE||PEAK||AVERAGE||SOURCE|
21.1% (previous August 9, 2016)
On May 17, 2016, Tubig at Langis received the highest TV rating of 18.1% with its episode, "Sukdulan", versus its rival program The Millionaire's Wife which only registered 10%. On July 15, 2016, The series beat its all-time high rating and registered 18.5% with its episode, "Pahamak", compared to Sa Piling ni Nanay which is the rival program who only got 10.8%. On July 29, 2016, The series once again beat its all-time high ratings and registered 19.4% with its episode, "Pag-Amin", compared to Sa Piling ni Nanay who only got 10.4%. On August 1, 2016, one episode ahead its all-time high rating, the series once again beat its all-time high rating and registered 19.8% with its episode, "Bunyag", compared to Sa Piling ni Nanay who only got 10.7%.
On August 8, 2016, Tubig at Langis beat its previous all-time high of 19.8%, and scored 20.1% with its episode, "Aresto", compared to its rival program, Sa Piling ni Nanay who only got a low rating of 9.7%. This set a new record as it entered the 20% territory. On August 9, 2016, after a day of its all-time high rating, the series once again beat its all-time high rating of 21.1% with its episode, "Bilanggo", compared to its rival show Sa Piling ni Nanay who only scored 10.8%.
- Zialcita, Danny L. (1980-12-25), Langis at tubig (Drama, Romance), Vilma Santos, Amy Austria, Dindo Fernando, Ruben Rustia, Sining Silangan Production, retrieved 2021-04-16
- TUBIG AT LANGIS Full Trailer: Soon on ABS-CBN!. YouTube. ABS-CBN Entertainment. January 19, 2016. Retrieved February 20, 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "ZANJOE AND CRISTINE REUNITE IN NEWEST SERIES 'TUBIG AT LANGIS'". abscbnpr.
- "What to expect from Cristine-Zanjoe series". ABS-CBN News. December 10, 2015. Retrieved December 17, 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "WATCH: Cristine Reyes 'graduates' from sexy roles". ABS-CBN News. July 30, 2015. Retrieved July 31, 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Zanjoe reunites with Cristine Reyes in new series". ABS-CBN News. July 29, 2015. Retrieved July 31, 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "After 'Nathaniel', what's next for Isabelle Daza?". ABS-CBN News. September 23, 2015. Retrieved September 28, 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Ingrid dela Paz scrapped off in new soap for Isabelle Daza?". NewsKo. September 23, 2015. Retrieved April 19, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Serato, Arniel C. (March 6, 2016). "PEP EXCLUSIVE. Vivian Velez resigns irrevocably from Tubig at Langis because of Cristine Reyes". PEP. Retrieved April 19, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Hegina, Aries J.; Concepcion, Pocholo (March 6, 2016). "Vivian Velez bolts out of 'Tubig at Langis' over Cristine Reyes' 'rudeness'". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved April 19, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "What Cristine learned from Vivian Velez incident". ABS-CBN News. April 6, 2016. Retrieved April 19, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Vivian Velez bids farewell to 'Tubig at Langis' cast". Rappler. March 13, 2016. Retrieved April 19, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Lejarde, Mercy (August 17, 2016). "Jean Saburit, blooming pa rin". Balita. Retrieved April 19, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "'Tubig at Langis' down to last 3 weeks". ABS-CBN News. August 22, 2016. Retrieved April 19, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Plaza, Gerry (September 3, 2016). "REVIEW: Love transcends in "Tubig at Langis" finale". ABS-CBN Entertainment. Retrieved April 19, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ""Tubig at Langis" back on ABS-CBN, airs weeknights on primetime". ABS-CBN Corporation. April 14, 2020. Retrieved April 19, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Rivas, Ralf (May 5, 2020). "ABS-CBN goes off-air after NTC order". Rappler. Retrieved June 26, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- National TV Ratings (1 February 2016)
- National TV Ratings (9 August 2016)
- "Tubig at Langis TV RATINGS (May 17, 2016)". abscbnpr.com. Instagram. August 11, 2016. Retrieved August 11, 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "NATIONAL TV RATINGS (JULY 15-17, 2016)". abscbnpr.com. August 11, 2016. Retrieved August 11, 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "NATIONAL TV RATINGS (JULY 29-31, 2016)". abscbnpr.com. August 11, 2016. Retrieved August 11, 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "NATIONAL TV RATINGS (AUGUST 1, 2016 – MONDAY)". abscbnpr.com. August 11, 2016. Retrieved August 11, 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Tubig at Langis TV RATINGS (August 8, 2016)". abscbnpr.com. Instagram. August 11, 2016. Retrieved August 11, 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "NATIONAL TV RATINGS (AUGUST 9, 2016)". abscbnpr.com. August 11, 2016. Retrieved August 11, 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "NATIONAL TV RATINGS (September 2-4, 2016)". abscbnpr.com. September 5, 2016. Retrieved September 5, 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)