Antoinette Cherish Flores Taus (born August 30, 1981), known professionally as Antoinette Taus, is a Filipino-American[A] television/movie/theater actress, singer, host and commercial model. Taus formerly worked as an exclusive talent of ABS-CBN from 1992 to 1996 and GMA Network from 1996 to 2004. She is the older sister of former child star now currently a DJ and TV Host, Tom Taus. Antoinette Taus was known for some of the roles she portrayed like as Anna Karenina "Anna" Serrano in Anna Karenina and as Bianca de Jesus in T.G.I.S. which she was first paired with Dingdong Dantes. Aside from singing and acting, she was one of the hosts for the Philippine coverage of BBC Millennium Celebration 2000 Today, which was broadcast over 67 countries around the world. She spent ten years living in Los Angeles. She recently has returned to the Philippines to resume her career there. Aside from her showbiz stints, she is actively part of the humanitarian work and serves as an advocate in various campaigns about Climate change and Mental Health.
Antoinette Cherish Flores Taus
August 30, 1981
Angeles, Pampanga, Philippines
|Other names||Antoinette, Toni|
|Alma mater||Ateneo de Manila University|
|Occupation||Actress, model, singer, host, humanitarian, SDGs advocate|
|Known for||Anna Karenina Serrano (Anna Karenina)|
Bianca de Jesus (T.G.I.S.)
|Height||5 ft 0 in (152 cm)|
|Website||Official FB Page|
|Year||Title||Role(s)||Type of Role||Network|
|2020||Amazing Earth||Herself||Guest||GMA Network|
|2019||Where To Next?||Herself||Host||CNN Philippines|
|2017||Eat Bulaga!||Herself||Jackpot en Poy player||GMA Network|
|Karelasyon: Selos||Emma||Episode guest|
|2016||FPJ's Ang Probinsyano||Maggie Padua||Guest appearance||ABS-CBN|
|The Wives of House No. 2||Maria||Main role||Sari-Sari Channel|
|Ipaglaban Mo!||Vicky||Episode guest||ABS-CBN|
|Tubig at Langis||Nancy Agoncillo†||Special participation||ABS-CBN|
|2015||Maalaala Mo Kaya: Picture||Cheche||Episode guest|
|Bridges of Love||Camille Panlilio||Supporting role|
|2014||The Singing Bee||Herself||Contestant|
|2014–present||Especially For You||VJ||Hostess||Viva TV|
|2008||Dear Friend||Audrey||Episode guest||GMA Network|
|2001–2002||Sana Ay Ikaw Na Nga||Rosemarie Madrigal||Main role / Antagonist|
|2001||Larawan Presents: Antoinette Taus||Herself||Lead role|
|2001–2002||Anna Karenina||Victoria "Bekbek" / Anna Karolina Monteclaro||Main role / Antagonist|
|2000||Tago Ka Na!||Jude||Main role|
|Munting Anghel||Florence||Lead role|
|1999–2000||2000 Today: Philippines Broadcast||Herself||Co-hostess / Performer|
|1999–2000||GMA Love Stories||Various roles/Herself||Recurring role/Host|
|1997–2004||SOP||Herself||Co-hostess / Performer|
|1997–1999||T.G.I.S.||Bianca de Jesus||Main role|
|1996–2000||Anna Karenina||Anna Karenina "Anna" Serrano Monteclaro||Lead role|
|1995–1996||ASAP||Herself||Co-hostess / Performer||ABS-CBN|
|1993–1996||Oki Doki Doc||Tonette||Supporting role|
|1992–1996||Ang TV||Herself||Main cast|
|1993||Kung Ako'y Iiwan Mo||Alice||Regal Films|
|1994||Greggy en' Boogie: Sakyan mo na lang, Anna|
|Hindi Pa Tapos Ang Labada, Darling||Tonette||Star Cinema|
|1995||Patayin sa Sindak si Barbara||Karen|
|1997||Hanggang Ngayon Ika'y Minamahal||Neo Films|
|1998||I'm Sorry, My Love||Ria||Viva Films|
|1999||Honey, My Love, So Sweet||Jenny|
|Kiss Mo 'Ko||Clarisse Mallari|
|2001||Tabi Tabi po||Cathy (segment "Engkantada")||FLT Films International|
|Carta alas... Huwag ka nang humirit||Andy|
|2016||Lumayo Ka Nga Sa Akin||Señorita Avila (segment "Asawa Ni Marie")||Viva Films|
|2016||Every Room is a Planet||Dra.Cara||Malay Javier|
|1997||First Voice||Viva Records||PARI Gold|
|2000||Give Thanks||Servant of All (Under Viva Records)|
|2002||Mamacita, Donde Esta Santa Claus||Give Love On Christmas Day (Under Viva Records)|
|Nag-iisang Ikaw||VIVA Greats Sing Saturno Hits (Under Viva Records)|
Aside from her stints on television, she is currently active on advocating Sustainable Development Goals, and Mental Health in the Philippines. She founded an organization named CORA (Communities Organized for Resourced Allocation) that aims to help the need especially the poor, and to raise awareness and take actions against environmental problems like global warming and climate change.) On September 26, 2019, Antoinette Taus was hailed as National Goodwill Ambassador for the Philippines by UN Environment Programme to continually promote sustainability and environmental protection.
- She has dual citizenship, US and Filipino.
- "Antoinette Taus' 22nd Birthday Celebration at SOP (2003)". Retrieved September 24, 2016.
- "LOOK: Antoinette Taus named UN environment goodwill ambassador". ABS-CBN News.
- "TGIS PROFILES: ANTOINETTE". tgisaturday.tripod.com.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on November 9, 2013. Retrieved November 9, 2013.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Corporation, ABS-CBN. "SEARCH | PUSH.COM.PH: Your ultimate showbiz hub!". push.abs-cbn.com.
- "Amazing Earth: Dingdong Dantes interviews Antoinette Taus about her humanitarian work".
- "CNN Philippines:Where To Next? Benguet". CNN Philippines.
- "The Wives of House No. 2 – Sari Sari Original Series – Teaser" – via YouTube.
- Antoinette-Taus.Net (Retrieved from web.archive.org
- "Antoinette Taus ONLINE". June 11, 2004. Archived from the original on June 11, 2004.
- "'Grease The Musical' is back in Manila". Philippine Daily Inquirer. October 4, 2013.
- "Manila Standard Today: Antoinette Taus & Epi Quizon join Bituing Walang Ningning The Musical".
- Antoinette Taus Music Retrieved from Web.Archive.Org
- "Give Love On Christmas Day Album under VIVA Records".
- "Viva Greats Sing Saturno Hits by Various Artists" – via music.apple.com.
- "Student leaders urged to engage in volunteerism". Philippine Information Agency – via pia.gov.ph.
- "Antoinette Taus named UN Environment Programme Goodwill Ambassador" – via unenvironment.org/.