Trump Model Management
Trump Model Management, later shortened to T Management, was a New York City-based modeling agency founded by Donald Trump as T Models in 1999. It was closed by Trump in April 2017, shortly after he became U.S. president.
|Headquarters||New York City, New York, U.S.|
In October 2014, Trump Model Management was sued by model Alexia Palmer. Palmer alleged that 80% of her wages were taken away from her as "expenses" and that she had been paid less than $4000 over a two-year period. The lawsuit was dismissed in March 2016.
In July 2015, it was reported that Trump Model Management and Trump Management Group LLC combined had requested US visas for almost 250 international fashion models.
In September 2016, Senator Barbara Boxer called on United States Citizenship and Immigration Services to investigate the allegations.
Represented models (past)Edit
- Carol Alt
- Rachel Blais
- Alyssa Campanella
- Carmen Dell'Orefice
- Irene Esser
- Rila Fukushima
- Karina González
- Tricia Helfer
- Danielle Herrington
- Paris Hilton
- Kiara Kabukuru
- Mia Kang
- Jodie Kidd
- Hannelore Knuts
- Yasmin Le Bon
- Ali MacGraw
- Shirley Mallmann
- Eugenia Mandzhieva
- Claudia Mason
- Elena Melnik
- Dayana Mendoza
- Katie Moore
- Ximena Navarrete
- Hye-rim Park
- Tatjana Patitz
- Rozanna Purcell
- Isabella Rossellini
- Hollie-May Saker
- Ève Salvail
- Mirjeta Shala
- Alyona Subbotina
- Siri Tollerod
- Melania Trump
- Kara Young
- Paulina Vega
- Kranish, Michael; Fisher, Marc (Aug 23, 2016). Trump Revealed: An American Journey of Ambition, Ego, Money, and Power. Simon and Schuster. ISBN 9781508226758.
His new agency, originally conceived as Trump Models Inc., ended up with the name T Models...
- Editors of TIME (Jan 15, 2016). TIME The New Revolutionaries: An Inside Look at the Rebels and Reformers Running for the White House. Time Inc. Books. ISBN 9781618934543.
1999: Founded Trump Model Management, extending a brand eventually attached to...CS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link)
- Cam, Deniz (2016-03-23). "Trump Model Management Lawsuit Dismissed By Federal Judge". Forbes. Retrieved 2017-07-25.
- "Exclusive: Donald Trump's companies have sought visas to import at..." 1 August 2015 – via www.reuters.com.
- James West (2016-08-30). "Former Models for Donald Trump's Agency Say They Violated Immigration Rules and Worked Illegally". Mother Jones. Retrieved 2016-09-05.
- Deena Zaru. "Former model: Trump agency skirted visa laws". CNN. Retrieved 2017-02-08.
- "Donald Trump modeling agency 'encouraged models to work in US illegally'". The Independent. 2016-08-30. Retrieved 2017-02-08.
- Nelson, Louis (2016-09-07). "Sen. Boxer calls for probe into Trump Model Management". Politico. Retrieved 2017-07-25.
- Sommerfeldt, Chris. "President Trump's embattled modeling agency will reportedly shut down amid immigration controversy - NY Daily News". nydailynews.com.
- "Trump's Controversial Modeling Agency Is Shutting Down". Time. Retrieved 2017-04-11.
- FashionModelDirectory.com, The FMD-. "Melania Knauss - Fashion Model - Models - Photos, Editorials & Latest News - The FMD". The FMD - FashionModelDirectory.com.
|This article about an entertainment company in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|