Tollerød at New York Fashion Week in September 2007
18 August 1987
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
Tollerød started school at age 7. She was always active outside of school and enjoyed various sports. She has one younger sister named Susanne.
She was discovered by scout Donna Ioanna while Christmas shopping at H&M in Sørlandssenteret shopping mall. Tollerød went to Milan, Italy in September 2006 to dabble in modeling for a summer. She soon returned home to earn her high school diploma. Immediately upon graduating, she signed with Trump Models and was asked to shoot for Vogue Italia.
She moved to New York City in April 2007 to pursue full-time modeling and, within that first year, she was featured in a DKNY campaign, opened and closed the spring D&G shows, was on the cover of 10, and shot Prada Sport with Steven Meisel. In October 2009, Tollerød switched agencies from Trump to DNA Model Management.
Tollerød has been photographed by photographers including Steven Meisel, Karl Lagerfeld, Steven Klein and Ellen von Unwerth. Her covers include various international editions of Vogue, French Revue de Modes, Elle and other magazines. She has appeared in editorials for Dazed & Confused, Numéro, V, Harpers Bazaar, W, Allure, Elle, and various international editions of Vogue.
She has modelled for Dolce & Gabbana, Christian Lacroix, Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein, Chanel and Prada. A favourite of Karl Lagerfeld, Tollerød is a fixture on Chanel's runways, and opened both the Fall 2008 RTW and Pre-Fall 2008 shows.
She has been featured in advertising campaigns for Barneys New York, Bergdorf Goodman, DKNY, GAP, John Galliano, Max Mara, Miu Miu, PradaSportmax, Valentino and White House Black Market. Tollerød was the face of Valentino's Rock 'n Dreams fragrance, and Gwen Stefani's World of Harajuku Lovers fragrance. In Brazil she has been the face of many campaigns of Victor Hugo.
Tollerød has joined with various well known models and designers to raise awareness for the Environmental Justice Foundation.
- "Siri Tollerød - Fashion Model - Profile on New York Magazine". New York. Retrieved 7 August 2010.
- See Like Me Interview Archived 8 June 2009 at the Wayback Machine 31 July 2009.
- "Trump Joins Hunt For Next Kiwi Super Model". Scoop. 30 May 2007. Retrieved 7 August 2010.
- "Breaking: Siri Tollerod switches agencies". Celebrity Hunted. Retrieved 21 March 2011.
- "Siri Tollerod". FashionModelDirectory.com. FMD. Retrieved 19 March 2011.
- "Siri Tollerod Fashion Model Directory (Shows)". Retrieved 19 March 2011.
- "Chanel F2008RTW on Style.com". Retrieved 19 March 2011.
- "Chanel Pre-Fall 2008 on Style.com". Retrieved 19 March 2011.
- "Celebrity Support to EJF forced child labour in cotton production campaign". Archived from the original on 5 January 2010. Retrieved 21 March 2011.