Yasmin Le Bon
Yasmin Le Bon
Yasmin Le Bon, photographed in 2011
29 October 1964
Simon Le Bon (m. 1985)
|Children||3, including Amber Le Bon|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Hair colour||Dark brown|
|Agency||The Model CoOp (New York) |
Elite Model Management (Paris)
d'management group (Milan)
Models 1 (London)
Place Models (Hamburg)
Chic Management (Sydney)
Her mother worked as a window dresser in Elliston's, a department store in Oxford when she met Yasmin's father. Her mother died of breast cancer in 2004 and her father has also died.
As a model, Le Bon has also represented Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Bergdorf Goodman, Biotherm, Bloomingdale's, Bonwit Teller, Calvin Klein, Versace, Chanel, Christian Dior, Clairol, Escada, Filene's, Frasercard, Avon and Gianfranco Ferré.
Le Bon was invited to be one of the drivers in the 2013 Mille Miglia race in Italy. Each year, the three-day event passes through nearly 200 Italian towns from Brescia to Rome and back, recreating the original races which took place between 1927 and 1957. She and her co-driver, David Gandy, were part of “Team Jaguar”, driving a 1950 Jaguar XK120. Early in the race, Le Bon and Gandy were “pushed off the road by a competitor” which caused body damage to the wing and side of the vintage car. They re-entered the race, ultimately finishing in 158th place out of 415 cars.
The couple have three daughters: Amber Rose Tamara (born August 1989), Saffron Sahara (born September 1991) and Talullah Pine (born October 1994), all born in London.
She became a grandmother on June 6, 2018 when daughter Saffron gave birth to a baby boy in London named Taro Arturo Compston Le Bon, with boyfriend Benji Compston. She became a grandmother for the second time when daughter Saffron gave birth to 2nd baby boy named Skye Nouri Compston Le Bon on September 21, 2019.
- "Yasmin Le Bon - Model". MODELS.com.
- "Fair play to Yasmin the supermodel". Independent.ie.
- Sibbels, Emma (4 September 2009). "Yasmin Le Bon: Age of Elegance". theguardian.com. Retrieved 30 November 2013.
- De Rossee, Sophie (21 October 2011). "World of Yasmin Le Bon". telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 30 November 2013.
- Yahoo! model profile: Yasmin Le Bon Archived 23 October 2007 at the Wayback Machine
- Yasmin Le Bon profile Fashion Model Directory. retrieved 9 February 2008
- "Yasmin Le Bon Models 110-Pound Dress By Stephane Rolland". Huffington Post. Retrieved 27 June 2014.
- "Daniel Day-Lewis, David Gandy and Yasmin Le Bon on Jaguars Team for Mille Miglia". Lucire. Retrieved 19 May 2013.