Theodore Eustace, Count Palatine of Sulzbach
Theodore Eustace (German: Theodor Eustach; 14 February 1659 – 11 July 1732) was the Count Palatine of Sulzbach from 1708 until 1732.
|Count Palatine of Sulzbach|
|Born||14 February 1659|
|Died||11 July 1732 (aged 73)|
|Spouse||Maria Eleonore of Hesse-Rotenburg|
|Issue||Count Palatine Joseph Charles|
Francisca Christina, Abbess of Essen
Ernestine, Landgravine of Hesse-Rotenburg
John Christian, Count Palatine of Sulzbach
Anne Christine of Sulzbach, Princess of Piedmont
|Father||Christian Augustus of Sulzbach|
|Mother||Amalie of Nassau-Siegen|
Theodore Eustace was born in Sulzbach in 1659 as the only surviving son of Christian Augustus, Count Palatine of Sulzbach and Amalie of Nassau-Siegen. He died in Dinkelsbühl in 1732 and was buried in Sulzbach.
- Countess Palatine Amalia Auguste Maria Anna of Sulzbach (7 June 1693 – 18 January 1762) died unmarried.
- Count Palatine Joseph Charles of Sulzbach (2 November 1694 – 18 July 1729) married Elisabeth Auguste of Neuburg and had issue.
- Countess Palatine Francisca Christina of Sulzbach (16 May 1696 – 16 July 1776) Abbess of Essen.
- Countess Palatine Ernestine Elizabeth Johanna of Sulzbach (15 May 1697 – 14 April 1775) married William II, Landgrave of Hesse-Wanfried-Rheinfels, no issue.
- Count Palatine John William Philip of Sulzbach (3 June 1698 – 12 April 1699) died in infancy.
- John Christian, Count Palatine of Sulzbach (23 January 1700 – 20 July 1733) married Maria Henriette de La Tour d'Auvergne and had issue; married Eleonore of Hesse-Rotenburg, no issue.
- Countess Palatine Elisabeth Eleonore Auguste of Sulzbach (19 April 1702 – 10 February 1704) died in infancy.
- Countess Palatine Anne Christine of Sulzbach (5 February 1704 – 12 March 1723) married Charles Emmanuel, Prince of Piedmont and had issue.
- Count Palatine Johann Wilhelm August of Sulzbach (21 August 1706 – 28 August 1708) died in infancy.
|Ancestors of Theodore Eustace, Count Palatine of Sulzbach|