TV Osaka(Redirected from Television Osaka)
This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (May 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Channels||Digital: 18 (UHF, 2003–, Virtual 7)|
Digital: Channel 21
Hirakata, Osaka Mino, Osaka
Digital: Channel 27
Digital: Channel 28
|Owner||Television Osaka, Inc.|
|Founded||January 23, 1981|
|First air date||May 1, 1982|
|Former callsigns||Analog: JOBH-TV (1982-2011)|
|Former channel number(s)||Analog: 19 (UHF, 1982-2011)|
- The headquarters – 1-2-18, Otemae, Chūō-ku, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
- Kobe Branch Office – Nikkei Kobe Kaikan, 7-1-14, Shimoyamate-dori, Chūō-ku, Kobe, Hyōgo Prefecture
- Tokyo Branch Office – Ginza Towa Building, 3-10-7, Ginza, Chūō, Tokyo
- Nagoya Branch Office – Nikkei Nagoya Office, 4-16-33, Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture
History of TV OsakaEdit
- 1981 – Television Osaka, Inc. was founded as part of the reorganisation of Tokyo Channel 12 Ltd (now TV Tokyo).
- March 1, 1982 – TV Osaka started broadcasting as the first affiliate of the "Mega TON Network" (メガTONネットワーク, now TX Network) outside of Tokyo.
- December 1, 2003 – TV Osaka's logo was changed to reflect the digital era, when they commenced digital telecasts.
- July 24, 2011 – TV Osaka terminated analog telecasts.
This film, television or video-related list is incomplete; you can help by .
JOBH-TV – TV Osaka Analog (テレビ大阪アナログ)
- Osaka (Mt. Ikoma) – Channel 19
- Broadcast in central of Osaka Prefecture, southeast of Hyōgo Prefecture, parts of Kyoto and Nara Prefectures.
- Hirakata – Channel 21
- Broadcast in northeast of Osaka Prefecture, parts of Kyoto, Nara and Shiga Prefectures.
JOBH-DTV – TVO Osaka Digital Television (TVOおおさかデジタルテレビジョン)
- Remote Controller ID 7
- Osaka (Mt. Ikoma) – Channel 18
- Hirakata – Channel 27
- Minoo – Channel 27