|Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Channels||Digital: 18 (UHF)|
|Owner||Television Osaka, Inc.|
|Founded||January 23, 1981|
First air date
|March 1, 1982|
Former call signs
Former channel number(s)
19 (UHF, 1982–2011)
Digital: Channel 21
Hirakata, Osaka Mino, Osaka
Digital: Channel 27
Digital: Channel 28
Television Osaka, Inc. was founded in 1981 as part of the reorganization of Tokyo Channel 12 Ltd (now TV Tokyo). On March 1 the following year, TV Osaka started broadcasting as the first affiliate of the "Mega TON Network" (メガTONネットワーク, now TX Network) outside of Tokyo.
On December 1, 2003, TV Osaka adopted a new logo to reflect the digital era, when they commenced digital telecasts. Analog telecasts were terminated on July 24, 2011.
JOBH-TV – TV Osaka Analog (テレビ大阪アナログ)
- Osaka (Mt. Ikoma) – Channel 19
- Broadcast in central of Osaka Prefecture, southeast of Hyōgo Prefecture, parts of Kyoto and Nara Prefectures.
- Hirakata – Channel 21
- Broadcast in northeast of Osaka Prefecture, parts of Kyoto, Nara and Shiga Prefectures.
JOBH-DTV – TVO Osaka Digital Television (TVOおおさかデジタルテレビジョン)
- Remote Controller ID 7
- Osaka (Mt. Ikoma) – Channel 18
- Hirakata – Channel 27
- Minoo – Channel 27
- The headquarters – 1-2-18, Otemae, Chūō-ku, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
- Kobe Branch Office – Nikkei Kobe Kaikan, 7-1-14, Shimoyamate-dori, Chūō-ku, Kobe, Hyōgo Prefecture
- Tokyo Branch Office – Ginza Towa Building, 3-10-7, Ginza, Chūō, Tokyo
- Nagoya Branch Office – Nikkei Nagoya Office, 4-16-33, Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture