- The following is a closed discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. Editors desiring to contest the closing decision should consider a move review after discussing it on the closer's talk page. No further edits should be made to this discussion.
The result of the move request was: No consensus.(non-admin closure) Cwmhiraeth (talk) 09:58, 28 September 2019 (UTC)
– I will list the rationale for each move in order. The first move is in order to make Warhammer a WP:PRIMARYREDIRECT to War hammer, as it should most likely be. The second is to move the fictional world to a more WP:CONSISTENT name. After the moves, I would change Warhammer Fantasy to redirect to Warhammer (game), as there would be nothing to disambiguate.ZXCVBNM (TALK) 23:32, 19 September 2019 (UTC)
- Seems reasonable enough. BOZ (talk) 12:03, 20 September 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose first move based on WP:SMALLDETAILS which distinguishes it from the melee weapon. neutral on 2nd move, but something seems off about both the current and proposed title, but I'll wait for more knowledgeable editors to weigh in. -- Netoholic @ 04:23, 21 September 2019 (UTC)
- @Netoholic:If SMALLDETAILS really applies here, then Warhammer (game) needs to be moved to Warhammer, which means the move should still happen as proposed. Either way, I think there should be a primary topic.ZXCVBNM (TALK) 12:28, 21 September 2019 (UTC)
- Disagree. Warhammer should probably be a high-level overview of the franchise (WP:CONCEPTDAB) because no one game within the franchise is primary, but the current disambiguation page is fine. -- Netoholic @ 02:36, 23 September 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose. Although WP:SMALLDETAILS does not apply, since the weapon is very commonly spelled as a single word (which is also why the game should not be primary), I think the game is huge enough that the current situation is fine. However, I think that Warhammer Fantasy (setting) should probably be moved to Warhammer World, which is the common name and is far more concise. -- Necrothesp (talk) 12:58, 25 September 2019 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page or in a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.