This article is the copy word by word of the same section in the article "Croatia".
Either it is expanded or deleted.
--Silvio1973 (talk) 15:06, 29 November 2011 (UTC)
- It already provides additional links, and doesn't actually detract from the topic - more information can be added to make it more useful, but it's already useful. --Joy [shallot] (talk) 19:21, 29 November 2011 (UTC)
Joy, it is exactly the same text of the main article.
You cannot populate the encyclopedia with the same information turned in different way.
And at least you should have put that it's a stub. Said that please leave the banner and let decide the community if it brings additional information or not.
--Silvio1973 (talk) 19:49, 29 November 2011 (UTC)
- Hi, this is community speaking. The article is useful. Timbouctou (talk) 22:07, 29 November 2011 (UTC)
I am part of the community also.
1. This is not an article but a stub.
2. This stub reports exactly the same information of the main article. Indeed it's a copy/paste.
3. Possibly I would like to see some user of non Croat origin/nationality supporting your very same idea.
--Silvio1973 (talk) 08:01, 30 November 2011 (UTC)
- None of this really makes the article deletion material. The version before the copy&paste was also a legitimate article. Have a look at WP:PNJCS. --Joy [shallot] (talk) 08:56, 30 November 2011 (UTC)
It was good reading, thank you for the suggestion. I understand than that this stub will evolve in a real article different from the current copy/paste. I can be very patient. I will monitor the work on this article. If in a reasonable gap of time it will not evolve, I will contest again its sense.
PS1 At least the author(s) could have had the decency to change it a little bit instead of making a pure copy/paste.
PS2 On it:wiki would have not been accepted.
--Silvio1973 (talk) 09:01, 30 November 2011 (UTC)
- Joy, in 18 month this article has not evolved at all. It is still the copy/paste of the same section in the main article Croatia. --Silvio1973 (talk) 09:32, 18 June 2013 (UTC)
- Funny you should mention this now - two days after someone wrote Croatian Institute for Health Insurance that is linked from here. --Joy [shallot] (talk) 15:12, 19 June 2013 (UTC)
- And so what? it could be linked from Croatia. However it is a loss of time to discuss. Fortunately not all the users are like the ones of the Project Croatia otherwise we would need ten times more servers to keep WP running. As long are just the Croatians behaving like to make their nation grand and glorious it is not a big deal. Continue like that.--Silvio1973 (talk) 22:22, 19 June 2013 (UTC)
- Silvio, please refrain from trolling. Thank you. Timbouctou (talk) 07:35, 20 June 2013 (UTC)
- You're ignoring the simple fact that any per-country healthcare article obviously fits nicely into the knowledge tree - WP:BUILDTHEWEB. In any case, if you're convinced that there's no potential for expansion - WP:POTENTIAL - start a deletion discussion per WP:AFD. What you definitely shouldn't do is egregiously fail to assume good faith by reading into people's motives, and then proceed to pile scorn and insults on a bunch of people. It's just silly, and it can't benefit you in the slightest. --Joy [shallot] (talk) 14:03, 20 June 2013 (UTC)