- The following is a closed discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. Editors desiring to contest the closing decision should consider a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the move request was: No consensus. Not enough evidence presented either way really, and it's been hanging around for a long time now, so closing off without a decision. FWIW Google Maps still calls it "C-2". — Amakuru (talk) 13:01, 27 June 2017 (UTC)
Circumferential Road 2 → N140 highway (Philippines) – The whole C-2 Road (Circumferential Road 2) now bears the N140 designation. Please move to the new DPWH-assigned designation. TagaSanPedroAko (talk) 13:12, 27 May 2017 (UTC)--Relisting. TonyBallioni (talk) 04:36, 17 June 2017 (UTC)
- Support new route number of the DPWH. Btw, do all Manila radial and circumferential roads have their new route designations? We can start moving them all.--RioHondo (talk) 15:42, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
- For other Circumferential/Radial roads, however, they have many route numbers assigned (for example, C-5 has the route numbers 11, 129, 128, and E5 assigned in different segments). Looks like only the C-2 Road article can be moved to the DPWH designation, as N140 is assigned to all its component roads. Radial Road 7 can be moved to N170, but the problem is that N170 is a much longer route, that includes part of Quezon Boulevard, Quezon Bridge, part of Padre Burgos Avenue, and Taft Avenue, up to EDSA at Pasay Rotunda, that a separate article may be created. But with me drafting a list of national secondary and tertiary roads in Metro Manila, that can be the right place.TagaSanPedroAko (talk) 17:06, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
- Oppose but suggest relisting. These new DPWH-assigned designations are the official names, but are they in common use? Evidence? Andrewa (talk) 16:12, 12 June 2017 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page or in a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.