TVS Supply Chain Solutions
TVS Supply Chain Solutions is a firm that supplies spare parts and components to customers in the automotive, defence and utility sectors in the United Kingdom, Europe and the US.
|Founded||1995 as TVS Logistics Services Limited|
|R. Dinesh, MD |
Mr. S. Ravichandran, Deputy MD
Number of employees
The company is split into two divisions: TVS Supply Chain Solutions and TVS Defence.
TVS SCS was started as – TVS Logistics – a division of TVS & Sons in 1995 before being hived off as a separate company in 2004. In 2004 it bought out the UK based CJ Components – an automotive component sourcing company. The company pursued further acquisitions across Europe, the UK, the USA, Singapore and Australia.
TVS Logistics was then renamed to TVS Supply Chain Solutions in 2019.
- "India can emerge as a key regional parts sourcing hub: R Dinesh, TVS SCS". The Hindu Business Line. December 17, 2020.
- "Roca Parryware strengthens tie-up with TVS Supply Chain Solutions". Business Standard.
- "TVS-LSL acquires Multipart Holding". The Hindu Business Line. Nov 11, 2009.
- "TVS Logistics acquires UK's Multipart Holding". The Economic Times. Nov 11, 2009.
- "The buyout firm will purchase new shares as well as those held by existing shareholders in TVS Supply Chain". BloombergQuint.
- "Mitsubishi Corp invests in TVS Supply Chain Solutions for minority stake". Mint. Nov 11, 2020.