TVS Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate with its principal headquarters in Madurai and international headquarters in Chennai. It has more than 50 subsidiaries including the two-wheeler manufacturer TVS Motor Company and TVS Supply Chain Solutions.
|Founder||T. V. Sundram Iyengar|
|Revenue||US$8.5 billion (2019)|
Number of employees
|Parent||T. V. Sundram Iyengar & Sons Private Limited|
The group's subsidiaries are owned by three holding companies, viz., TVS & Sons, Sundaram Industries and TVS Holding Companies. TVS & Sons is the parent company of the group. The three holding companies of the subsidiaries are:
- T. V. Sundram Iyengar & Sons Private Ltd. (TVS & Sons)
- Sundaram Industries Private Ltd.
- Southern Roadways Private Ltd. (TVS Holding Companies)
TVS Group's nine listed subsidiaries are:
- TVS Motor Company
- Sundaram Fasteners
- Sundaram Clayton
- TVS Srichakra
- Wheels India
- India Motor Parts & Accessories
- India Nippon Electricals
- TVS Electronics
- Sundaram Brake Linings
TVS Group's unlisted subsidiaries include:
- TVS Supply Chain Solutions
- Brakes India
- Turbo Energy
- TVS Investments
- Axles India
- Sundaram Textiles
- TVS Tread
- Sun Tyre & Wheel Systems
- Sundaram Dynacast
- TVS Automobile Solutions
- TVS Infrastructure
- TVS Next
- Kumar, K. Bharat (6 March 2021). "Explainer | A look at the TVS Group's proposed recast of holdings". The Hindu. Retrieved 11 April 2021.
- Bureau, Our. "TVS family to rejig ownership of group companies". @businessline. Retrieved 11 April 2021.
- "TVS Group". www.tvsgroup.com. Retrieved 11 April 2021.
- "TVS Group's Ownership Structure Rejig Is an Important Lesson for Family-Run Businesses". The Wire. Retrieved 11 April 2021.
- Philip, Lijee; John, Satish. "TVS looks at recast as new generation hops on board". The Economic Times. Retrieved 12 April 2021.