Business Line or The Hindu Business Line is an Indian business newspaper published by Kasturi & Sons, the publishers of the newspaper The Hindu located in Chennai, India. The newspaper covers priority industry verticals, such as Agriculture, Aviation, Automotive, IT, in weekly specials.
The front page business line
|Owner(s)||Kasturi and Sons Limited|
|Publisher||The Hindu Group|
|Headquarters||Kasturi Buildings, 859 & 860, Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 600002|
|Free online archives||epaper|
The paper is printed at 17 centres across India, reaching metros as well as emerging Tier I and Tier II cities. Business Line has a daily circulation of 1,17,000 copies, per the Audit Bureau of Circulation in 2016.
- "Mukund Padmanabhan is Editor of The Hindu; Raghavan Srinivasan becomes Business Line Editor". The Hindu. 23 March 2016.
- "Navigation News | Business Line". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "The Hindu Business Line - Indian Newspapers in English Language from India". www.indiapress.org. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Business Line, Hindu Business Line, The Hindu Business Line". www.moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "'Inauguration of the Hindu Business Line Club'". SRM University. 4 September 2015. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- Harris, Torry. "The Hindu Business Line - Torry Harris Launches Mobile App to Track Amazon Cloud Usage". Torry Harris Business Solutions. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
|This article related to newspapers in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|