Business Line or The Hindu Business Line is an Indian business newspaper published by Kasturi & Sons, the publishers of the newspaper The Hindu located in Chennai, India. The newspaper covers priority industry verticals, such as Agriculture, Aviation, Automotive, IT, in weekly specials.
|Owner(s)||Kasturi and Sons Limited|
|Publisher||The Hindu Group|
|Headquarters||Kasturi Buildings, 859 & 860, Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 600002|
|Free online archives||epaper|
The paper is printed at 17 centres across India, reaching metros as well as emerging Tier I and Tier II cities. Business Line has a daily circulation of 1,17,000 copies, per the Audit Bureau of Circulation in 2016.
- "Mukund Padmanabhan is Editor of The Hindu; Raghavan Srinivasan becomes Business Line Editor". The Hindu. 23 March 2016.
- "Navigation News | Business Line". Business Line. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "The Hindu Business Line - Indian Newspapers in English Language from India". indiapress.org. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Business Line, Hindu Business Line, The Hindu Business Line". moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "Inauguration of the Hindu Business Line Club". SRM University. 4 September 2015. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- Harris, Torry. "The Hindu Business Line - Torry Harris Launches Mobile App to Track Amazon Cloud Usage". Torry Harris Business Solutions. Retrieved 13 May 2016.