Switzerland at the 1968 Summer Olympics
|Switzerland at the|
1968 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Swiss Olympic Association|
|in Mexico City|
|Competitors||85 (81 men and 4 women) in 12 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
|Other related appearances|
|1906 Intercalated Games|
- Xaver Kurmann — Cycling, Men's 4000m Individual Pursuit
- Henri Chammartin, Gustav Fischer and Marianne Gossweiler — Equestrian, Dressage Team Competition
- Peter Bolliger, Gottlieb Fröhlich, Jakob Grob, Denis Oswald and Hugo Waser — Rowing, Men's Coxed Fours
- Kurt Müller — Shooting, Men's Free Rifle, Three Positions
Four cyclists represented Switzerland in 1968.
Five fencers, all men, represented Switzerland in 1968.
One male pentathlete represented Switzerland in 1968.
Ten shooters, all men, represented Switzerland in 1968. Kurt Müller won bronze in the 300 m rifle, three positions event.
- "Switzerland at the 1968 Mexico City Summer Games". sports-reference.com. Archived from the original on 17 April 2020. Retrieved 7 September 2014.