Switzerland at the 1936 Summer Olympics
|Switzerland at the|
1936 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Swiss Olympic Association|
|Competitors||190 (184 men and 6 women) in 21 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
|Other related appearances|
|1906 Intercalated Games|
- Georges Miez — Gymnastics, Men's Floor Exercises
- Arthur Tell Schwab — Athletics, Men's 50 km Walk
- Edgar Buchwalder, Ernst Nievergelt and Kurt Ott — Cycling, Men's Team Road Race
- Eugen Mack — Gymnastics, Men's All-Around Individual
- Michael Reusch — Gymnastics, Men's Parallel Bars
- Eugen Mack — Gymnastics, Men's Long Horse Vault
- Eugen Mack — Gymnastics, Men's Pommeled Horse
- Josef Walter — Gymnastics, Men's Floor Exercises
- Albert Bachmann, Walter Bach, Eugen Mack, Georges Miez, Michael Reusch, and Edi Steinemann — Gymnastics, Men's Team Combined Exercises
- Hermann Betschart, Alex Homberger, Hans Homberger, Karl Schmid, and Rolf Spring — Rowing, Men's Coxed Fours
- Ernst Nievergelt — Cycling, Men's Individual Road Race
- Albert Bachmann — Gymnastics, Men's Pommeled Horse
- Eugen Mack — Gymnastics, Men's Floor Exercises
- Max Bloesch, Rolf Fäs, Willy Gysi, Erland Herkenrath, Ernst Hufschmid, Willy Hufschmid, Werner Meyer, Georg Mischon, Willy Schäfer, Werner Scheurmann, Edy Schmid, Erich Schmitt, Eugen Seiterle, Max Streib, Robert Studer, and Rudolf Wirz — Handball, Men's Team Competition
- Hermann Betschart, Alex Homberger, Hans Homberger, and Karl Schmid — Rowing, Men's Coxless Fours
Eleven cyclists, all men, represented Switzerland in 1936.
18 fencers, 15 men and 3 women, represented Switzerland in 1936.
- "Switzerland at the 1936 Berlin Summer Games". sports-reference.com. Retrieved 6 June 2010.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Switzerland Rowing at the 1936 Berlin Summer Games". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 9 May 2018.