24°7′17.7″N 120°39′55.7″E / 24.121583°N 120.665472°E
|• Total||6.8 km2 (2.6 sq mi)|
|• Density||19,000/km2 (48,000/sq mi)|
South District (Chinese: 南區; pinyin: Nán Qū) is an urban district in Taichung, Taiwan.
The district used to be part of Taichung provincial city before the merger with Taichung County to form Taichung special municipality on 25 December 2010.
Zhangchun, Zhangrong, Chenghuang, Guoguang, Nanmen, Deyi, Jishan, Jiangchuan, Xinrong, Fuxing, Fuping, Fushun, Heping, Pinghe, Nanhe, Yongxing, Yonghe, Shuyi, Gongxue, Shude, Xichuan and Chonglun Village.
- National Chung Hsing University
- Chung Shan Medical University
- YiNing High School (宜寧高中)
- National Taichung Industrial High School (台中高工)
- MingDer Girls' Senior High School (明德女中)
- Chung Lun Junior High School (崇倫國中)
- Sz-Yu Junior High School (四育國中)
- XinYi Elementary School (信義國小)
- Kuo-Kuang Elementary School (國光國小)
- He Ping Elementary School (和平國小)
- Shu Yi Elementary School (樹義國小)
- Zhongming S. Rd. (忠明南路)
- Wenxin S. Rd. (文心南路)
- Wuquan S. Rd. (五權南路)
- Guoguang Rd. (國光路)
- Fuxing Rd. (復興路)
- ^ "2014 Local Elections". Archived from the original on 2014-12-27. Retrieved 2014-12-27.
- Official website (in Chinese)